Haunted humour

"Chalo Tara..We need to go to the theme park. If we donot visit the theme park,what is the fun of this travel?"Said Rey..

"But Rey. I am tired. You know. I did not get even proper rest during this travel. Just running around. From Kolkata to Delhi. Then Delhi to Singapore. Then the meeting. Waiting for the client for three hours. Then meeting. And him almost draining the life out of me with his poker face and superior attitude. Then meeting with the managers only to learn. That man cannot even understand English. And I have been talking,literally for hours. Then had to repeat the same. Rey. Love. Why won't you go alone?"Said Tara with a sweet but dangerous smile..

But Rey was Rey. Her best friend. 

"Come on darling. It's not that big deal. Stop being lazy. It's not everyday we are here in Singapore.  Let's go for the night safari. And go to the theme park. We are leaving tomorrow"said Rey as he pulled her,literally pulled her out of bed.

Tara glared. She hated him. Hated him to core. He was her best friend and assistant. He would look at her coffee cup with cynical eyes. Then at her food. Then at her milk tea. Then at her potato chips. Then at her breads. Then at her simple dress. Oh no. He was really her biggest enemy..

Freaking man even advised her to not wear bra for a party. Because the dress was back less. How shameless.

"Come on sweetheart. We are running on clock"Rey screamed from outside..

"Let me wipe my .. off. Rey. Or do you want to smell it?"screamed Tara. Her mood was high. May be because of the allergic she was having. The food had peanut it seemed.

Rey gulped. He had already irritated her. She cannot take anti allergent before they land home. Because she would be a mess otherwise. She would vomit,faint.  Due to the extreme diet. And if she stayed closed in a room,then it might get worse..

And who knows,when would they have a chance to come here again. That too fully paid?

As they walked out,both sat,enjoying the night view. Tara was so tired that she was barely awake. Her eyes were dropping. But Rey was hyper. Like a child. Man had eaten his fill,slept during the meeting and waiting. So. He was hyper excited..

The whole night they walked here and there. Finally reached the haunted house..

Tara smiled wickedly. It's time for a little payback.

Rey had gone to buy coffee for himself and her. And she walked towards the counter and bought two tickets. Then walked towards the back door. She did not want to make the scared cat know what was about to hit him..

Rey found her waiting for him. He smiled..

"Come on. Rey. I want to go inside."Said Tara..

Rey was very happy. It was the first time in this time,Tara was participating herself.

As they walked in. Tara smirked.

Soon Rey regretted trusting Tara. He cursed out loud as a ghost jumped infront of him,out of nowhere. He spilled the coffee on his expensive shirt.

Then another. Then another. Some even pulled him. Trying to kiss him.

Tara stood behind him and smiled. Got you.

Finally they came out.

Rey was looking so pissed. Like he was waiting to murder Tara.

Tara smiled and thanked the man on the door and gave back the ticket. It was two wooden sticks. To stop pollution by wastage papers. And stop using plastics.  Good initiative..

As they walked back towards their car. It was already morning.  Soon they had flight. Back to Delhi. Then to Kolkata..

Tara looked at her phone..

Siddharth.. her boss had left a text..

Congratulations on the success..

Tara smiled like a child. Rey smiled watching her happy. Of course she would be. Siddharth was her boss. Also the man she loves.

About Tara,he was not sure. But he was sure about Siddharth. That man,he loves her to core. Too much may be. And his love is what he is scared of. Of making Tara scared. Of scaring Tara off.

Rey knew. Tara is not scared. But Siddharth. He was a volcano. Dormant. Hidden. Hiding dark secrets. He hid himself so well inside the silent,sweet,kind boss.

But very few had known him. And they who knew,they knew. They had just seen the tip of the iceberg..

It was Enough to scar them off.

Only a few remained after finding out who he was. One of the lucky few was Rey. He was appointed as Tara's assistant. Before he was Tara's best friend.

He had seen something he dared not recall.

In the game of chase. Siddharth was hiding his feelings for the beauty with brain,Tara Mehra. And Tara Mehra was thinking her feelings were just infatuation. That Siddharth did not care of her.

In his office,Siddharth watched,as the flight with Tara landed safely. She was the sanity to his insanity. The only straw that kept him sane. A scratch on her,and he was ready to blast the damn person who did that.

They might not know who Siddharth was. But everyone in the Underworld knew. Who Yama was..