Two

It was Saturday for them

(Fluff!)

(Augustine POV)

I should go take a shower but while he was taking a shower he was still wondering if Winnie liked him as a friend or more? But he ignored the thought got ready to go to sleep he put some clothes on and went to sleep. But it was hard because he was still thinking about when he was warm inside when winne texts him but eventually fell to sleep.

The next day

Ugh my head..-

He walked slowly to the bathroom but almost fell because he was really tired he didn't have that much sleep last night then he saw himself in the mirror.

Damn I look like shit meh oh well..

He brushes his hair and get some clothes to put on the clothes he always wear and go down stairs to get some breakfast he made some pancakes then thought of winne

Oh damn I forgot about that me and winne call very day in the morning when it was weekends!

He ran to his room to grab his phone to call winne as he walked to his pancakes and started eating while he was calling winne.

Calling

A. Hello Winne are you coming over for the weekends?

W. Hii auggie yup I am I'm coming right now! I'm in my car.

A. Oh ok I'm just eating some pancakes also I made some for you.

W. Yay thank you Auggie!

A. No problem

I was smiling at Winnie while he was driving he was so cute- wait why did I say that!? I'm not gay I don't even know anymore I think I like winne but winne is cute ugh I don't know?! Oh well he was playing some song he was just singing with the song it was cute I look at my self on the FaceTime thing I was red oof I hid my face so winne doesn't see and I went back to my bed I realized I don't have a guest bed room so he had to sleep with me.

Winne was still singing and stop

W. Im hereee!

A. OH here ima end the call and help you with your stuff

W.oh ok!

They ended the call

W. HII auggie!

Winne runs to hug August

A. Hello winne!

They both hug each other and august spined winne around like they were a couple seeing each other after a long time

(A/N hehe I'm listening to ✨I wanna be yours✨ what your favorite song? XD also if your wondering what happened with the pancake august made they forgot lol)

August was laughing at winne because he was dizzy from the spinning he almost fell but august got him

A. HAHAahahHAah!

W. Hey stop laughing at me!

A. Yea yea come on let's go inside it's cold out here!

W.fine!

Winne was pouting I thought it was cute and turned pink but winne saw

Shit I think he didn't see-

(A/N sorry if Augusts pov is long-)

(Winne's POV)

I was mad auggie was laughing at me from almost falling! But I saw auggie blushing? Is it because of me no he's not gay is he? I mean his blushing was cute- no stop don't think that he might not like me..? I mean I think I like him like love because every time I see him I get warm inside I think he likes me because I saw him red as a tomato?

I giggled a little

We were walking to his room I'm guessing that there's not an other room but his parents room there not here because auggie said they went for a vacation that's cool! I put my bag down because the bags were really heavy.

A. Ok we're here!

W. Ok! What should we do?

A. Should we watch a scary movie?

W. Hmm fine sure

I didn't want to see a scary movie! But I look out the window there was sunset outside it was beautiful then I saw auggie go next to me he said some thing surprising he whispered to himself but I could hear it

A. The sunset is beautiful

He whispered "like you winne". He thought I didn't hear I was blushing it was clear he could see it but I think he thought it was the sunset light shining on my face. I needed I hide it so I'm going to ask him where the bathroom is .

W. Um auggie were is the bathroom?

A. Oh it's over there

He pointed to he bathroom in his room I didn't see that

W. Oh thank you

I ran to the bathroom blushing half to death

Eekk I saw myself on the mirror I looked like a blushing mess so I grabbed some water and washed my face to cool me down. After I cooled down I got out the bathroom I saw auggie waiting then he saw me getting out the bathroom.

A. oh hi Winne are you ready to watch the scary movie? I made some popcorn while you were in the bathroom

W. Did I take too long?!

A. No!I mean yeah you did-

W. Hey!

A. Im sorry let's watch the movie now!

W. Fine!

I grab auggie hand a drag him to the living room and I saw him really red but he calmed down and we sat down he had a movie it was called scream that sounds scary we were at half of it and the popcorn was done we both ate it all but I felt sleepy I wanted to sleep on auggies shoulder then I saw him put his hand on my head so I could sleep on his shoulder I was a blushes mess again he was also blushing.

(August POV)

I think winne was blushing it was cute I made him sleep on my shoulder after that i I heard him sleeping I also felt sleeping.

We both felt asleep together

In the morning

I woke up I couldn't get up then I saw winne on top of me he looked like a angel but he was really close then I turn really red again then winne started to wake up...

(A/N)

HAHAH YALL GET A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN TILL TOMORROW or maybe I might write a small chapter WHEN I HAVE A SCHOOL NIGHT I'm doing this for you guy y'all better like this one i made it longer than the other one

✨Bye y'all love you ❤️✨

(1012 words)

:3