SIX

(Winnie POV)

As I woke up I felt around I found my phone and put the light on I saw auggie on top of me I tried to get up but accidentally woke up auggie

W. Oh uh did I wake you up?

 A. Yea..

Auggie is a sleepyhead 🫶🏻

W. So what should we do?

A. Wanna play outside In the snow?

W. Sure!

A. Ok come on!

Auggie changed into some winter clothes so he wouldn't freeze, but I wore I normal jacket and gloves and boots he told me to wear more warmer clothes but I refused!

A. Ugh winne you're going to be cold and get sick!

W. I don't care its not that cold outside anyways!

It was really cold I didn't say anything though 

We were outside i wanted to make a snowman and play in the snow with auggie!

W. Auggie Auggie we should make a snow man!

A. Sure Winnie 

W. YAYY

As we were making a snow man i saw one of my "popular friend in school" damn it he saw us I hope they don't come over here Anggie was getting snow to make the snowman he didn't see him oh no he coming!

(A/N i don't what to call"him" so I'll cal him alex so it makes Al because of auggie has a A in his name)

Al. Winnie is that you?!

W. Oh um hi alex

(Auggies POV)

i heard a familiar voice it was alex that popular kid that didn't like me at all ugh why's he here.

Al. Oh and august...alex rolled his eyes at August

A. Hi alex..

I was annoyed he is a piece of shit. He liked Winnie but i got in his way, good.

W. Ima go get a other glove mine ripped wait here guys!

A. Ok..

Al. Ok Winnie!

He always nice around Winnie when he's near me he becomes a different person. I heard Alex got closer to me he was suspicious.. as I realized i got knocked out..

As I woke up I was tied up I was near my house there was a pool the pool I have is really big but i was on the ground then i see Alex of course.

A. What do you want!?

Al. I want Winnie to be mine forever...

A. No i won't let you!

Al. Yea you won't be what if I got rid of you?

As he smirked 

A. What do you mean by that?!

He grabbed me and threw me in my pool i tried to get out but the rope was too tight as I started drowning i was cold too after a few minutes or hours i started to feel warm as I remember i searched up when you are freezing you start to get warm it means that your body is slowly dying and your body was using all it power to get you warm. I was freaking out i try to yell but my throat was too dry I passed out as I was passing out i saw someone get In the water they were swimming to me but then i passed out fully.

(Winnie's pov)

As I tried to help auggie he was dead looking but no he passed out because of the cold DAMN YOU ALEX as I got him out  i tried cpr on him but i didn't work so I had to do mouth to mouth. goss that was weridish but...😏-it I had to do it after a few trys

 he woke up..

A. Winnie..?

W. AUGGIE!

(A/N)

HIII sorry i didn't Post im so damn busy so I made this around 12:00 i needed to sleep at 10:00? Damn byee pookies bear

:3               

(587 Words)