Wild Wild Pussycats

The students of Class 1A all stood gathered outside UA. Two buses were parked, ready to transport us all to our Summer Training Camp. Aizawa stood in front of us, with his usual serious composure.

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However...those of you trying to become heroes will not receive days of rest. At this Summer Training Camp, we'll have you shooting for even higher...for Plus Ultra!" Aizawa proclaimed.

"Yes, Sir!" the class screamed. Not long after, Uraraka approached Izuku and started talking about how excited she was about camp. Izuku was of course heavily blushing. Uraraka looked confused for a moment before blushing, herself. To everyone's surprise, she backed away several feet and started chanting and dancing. Despite the randomness of it, others joined in and danced with her.

"Is this a fever dream? Or is she just that awkward?" I wondered. Suddenly, Monoma appeared and started being his usual asshole self.

'That's right... Class B is coming to the camp, too...' I recalled. As Monoma was talking, I thought about what had happened with Shigaraki only two days earlier. The hopelessness and weakness I had felt in that moment.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?! What?! Isn't that weird?! Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B?! How can that be?!" Monoma insulted, smiling. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey! Do you ever stop talking? Do you ever take a break from giving other people shit?! Insulting people out of your own insecurities?!" I said, frustrated.

"Y/N..." Izuku said.

"My, my! An outburst like this from a Class A student?! And from the one who came second in the Sports Festival no less..." Monoma replied. He was interrupted as I forced him back against one of the buses. The students of A and B watched as we struggled in anger. Monoma suddenly head butted me, causing me to lose my balance. Then we both fell into some nearby bushes. We wrestled on the ground, exchanging punches, like children.

"Dumbasses..." Bakugo said. Everyone else was watching, in silence. Finally, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu walked over, pulling Monoma and I apart.

"I should expel you both right now." Aizawa said, threateningly. He looked between the battered and bruised faces of us both. "Fortunately for you two, I believe this camp will be an effective enough punishment. So, this will NOT happen again. Understood?" Aizawa asked, seriously. With those words in mind, I turned to Monoma.

"Just stay away from my friends. They're good people. They don't deserve your insults." I ordered. With that, I walked away. I could feel the stares of my classmates, as I entered our designated bus. Soon after, everyone boarded and we were on our way. Izuku had seated himself next to me and was clearly concerned about my outburst, but didn't press it.

We were driving for about an hour, before the bus stopped on the side of the road. "Finally taking a break, huh?" Kaminari said.

"I gotta pee! Everybody move it!" Mineta shouted. He quickly ran off the bus. Everyone else got off and we noticed we were atop a mountain on a cliff's edge. Many of stood, looking out over the forest.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Come on girls, let's get a selfie with the forest in the background!" Ashido said, enthusiastic.

"Anyway, does this even count as a rest area?" Kirishima asked.

"I know, right? I honestly thought we had a flat tire, or something, to be stopping here." I agreed.

"Hey, where's Class B?" Jiro asked.

"There's no point stopping without a reason." Aizawa stated. The class looked to him with unanimous confusion, especially Mineta.