Apologies & Dormitories

Y/N POV:

After a hard fought battle, one which the entire world had seen, it was finally over. All Might stood victorious over the horrendous All For One. He stood exhausted, but proudly. His arm and index finger were extended out, pointing to an unknown source or subject. Standing in the town square before a massive screen, everyone seemed to misread his intent. The crowd believed he was challenging all the other villains of the world. They were wrong. Izuku and I, we knew the truth... He was really saying...

'I have used up everything inside of me

'I have used up everything inside of me. Now it's your turn.'

Izuku understood exactly what he meant, bringing tears to his eyes. In my blindness from my own tearful eyes, I sought Izuku and placed a hand on his shoulder. But would my attempt to console him mean anything, in the bigger picture of what was happening...?

After the ordeal, our group eventually met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. They had exfiltrated the battlefield by much less flashy means than the rest of us. The five of them took
Bakugo and I to meet with the police. The whole way there, our group had been silent. Perhaps overwhelmed by all that had happened, in such a short amount of time. And then, after our worlds had been turned upside down, we finally went home. Bakugo and I had each been escorted home in police squad cars. Returned to my parents having been kidnapped, they were understandably frantic and emotional. Any other day, it would have gotten to me, but my mind was occupied. A mistake of my recent past made its way to the forefront of my mind. And this time it couldn't be pushed back.

As time passed, it was now night. From my bedroom, I heard a rather anxious Izuku running out of his apartment, next door. I stealthily slipped past my parents, who basically had me on lockdown. My injured ankle had since been healed by Recovery Girl, but Izuku still had a lead on me. I followed behind a good ways, having a feeling where he was going. Sure enough, it was Takoba Municipal Beach Park. We often trained there together.

"All Might!" Izuku screamed. He ran out onto the sand, towards his beloved mentor. All Might in his skinny form turned to face him, his arms and head bandaged.

"Ah, you finally made it." he said.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked, running up.

"It sure took you long enough!" All Might yelled, running as well.