"Episode 12"

Umeed, Reena and Farjaad reached outside the car, Farjaad opened the door for his Umeed, Reena closed her eyes in frustration and meanwhile Umeed rolled her eyes, sat inside the car. Farjaad smiled mischievously and sat on the driving seat. He started driving the car.

After couple of minutes, he parked the car outside the Pasha house. Umeed was still starring outside the window.

"Tumhe wapis pick kab karun?" Farjaad asked politely.

"Agar mera mood hua to mein khud ajaongi!" Umeed replied rudely.

"Ye kya baat hui?" Farjaad asked, rolled his eyes.

"Yehi baat hai, mein jaa rahi hun, khuda hafiz" Umeed said instantly, walked outside the car.

Farjaad meekly called his name but she ignored him. Reena changed her seat and sat on the first seat, beside Farjaad.

"Farjaad! Umeed tum se kitni batameezi karti hai, tum se hamesha bewajah naraz rehti hai aur tum phir bhi ise bardasht karte rehte ho?" Reena complained, tried to frustrated him towards Umeed.

"Biwi hai wo meri, naraz hona ka pora haq hai" Farjaad replied softly and smiled while looking at the side mirror.

Umeed was still pressing the bell button and Farjaad was waiting for her entrance until she entered inside the home. Sameer opened the door, greeted and hugged her tightly. Umeed also hugged him warmly and greeted him, they both happily entered inside the house and then Farjaad leaves from there.

****************

"Oho to tumhe Reena se jealousy ho rahi hai" Haya said, tried to teased Umeed.

Umeed gritted her teeth, "tum bht fuzool bolti ho, mujhe koi jealousy nahi ho rahi" Umeed said confidently.

"Bas kardo, tumhare chehre par saaf likha hai ke tum Farjaad bhai aur Reena ko dekh kar jal rahi ho" Haya said and giggled.

"Mein aur wo bhi jealous, never" Umeed declined.

"Umeed! Tum kyu itna soch rahi, agar tum jealous nahi ho?" Haya scoffed.

"Mujhe wo Reena bilkul pasand nahi hai, wo na Farjaad ke sath flirt karti rehti hai" Umeed answered worriedly.

"To tum to Farjaad ko pasand nahi karti to phir tumhe kya masla hai?" Haya tried to confused her.

"Han hai! Wo na Farjaad ko mere khilaf karti hai aur Farjaad itne bure bhi nahi hain" Umeed said hesitantly.

"Acha! Tum fikar nahi karo, kuch nahi hota" Haya assured her.

Umeed made a face, sat worriedly on the bed. Haya sat beside her and started lightening her mood.

**************

The day was passed, Haya and Sameer spend their a lot of time with Umeed. Umeed mood was lighten up when Haya and Sameer made her laugh at their jokes. They trio were enjoying their day.

Farjaad reached inside the Pasha house, greeted all his in laws. Whereas , Umeed was angry with him, Farjaad was trying to talked with her but she was ignoring him. After dinner and having good time with their family, they leaves from the Pasha house.

Umeed was still upset, didn't wanted to talked with him. Farjaad was driving his car and Umeed was silently looking outside the window. The awkward silence was in the car.