"Episode 21"

Umeed entered in her room, she looked around and looked at Farjaad who was sitting on the couch. He was looking worried, depressed and tired. He was leaning his head against the couch while closing his eyes. Maybe, he was waiting for her.

Umeed closed her eyes, maybe she was feeling guilty towards her harsh behavior. She went to him and touched his face. Farjaad opened his eyes and surprisingly looked at her, Umeed move backward.

"Tum?" Farjaad said hesitantly.

"Kuch nahi! Ap apni jagah par akar sojaye, aise uncomfortable hokar mat lete" Umeed said, concerned.

"Shayad ab adat dalni hogi, kyuke tum chor kar chali jaogi to akele hi rehna hai" Farjaad said innocently.

"Mein hamesha ke liye to nahi jaa rahi, kuch din mein ajaongi" Umeed said nonchalantly.

"Tumhe shayad meri baat ka ehsas nahi hai, kyuke tumhe shayad mujh se mohabbat nahi hui naa" Farjaad said in firm voice.

The tears were filled in her eyes, Farjaad glared at her shockingly. His heart was crumbled when he saw the tears in her eyes. Umeed sat on the bed, controlled her tears.

"Tere mere darmiyaan hain, batein unkahi,
"Tu yahan hai, mein yahan hun, saath ham nahi,
"Faisle jo kiye, faasle hi mile,
"Raahen juda, kyu hogayi,
Na tu galat, na mein sahi,
"Leja mujhe, saath tere,
"Mujh ko na rehne naa, sath mere"

He was wrong, he was the person she loves the most. He was her comfort. She loves him so much.

Umeed thought, turned off the lamp hurriedly. Maybe Farjaad realized that what he had said, he glared at her and trying to read her heart.

*****************

"Umeed! Aise pareshan aur sad rehne se kuch thori hoga" Haya tried to consoled her.

The normal conversation was going on between Haya, Sameer and Mimi. Umeed can't took a decision, she was double minded. She wanted to handled this situation, she was concerned about Farjaad indirectly. Umeed mind was not working when she thought about Farjaad.

"Umeed! Soch samaj kar decision lelo" Sameer advised her.

"Dekho! Mera jana zarori hai, mere cafe ka sawal hai, Farjaad ko to mein mana lungi lekin agar ek dafa offer chali gayi to baad mein kuch nahi ho paiga" Umeed said hesitantly.

"Umeed! Tum waqai Farjaad bhai ke bagair three months guzar logi?" Haya confused her.

"Han" Umeed said confidently.

"Apne dil se pocho, wo kya kehta hai, kya tum mohabbat karti ho ya nahi?" Haya again confused her.

Umeed glared at her surprisingly, she lowered her glaze.

"Karti ho ya nahi?" Haya asked meekly.

"Han! Karti ho, shayad itni karti hun jitni wo bhi mujh se nahi karte, bht mohabbat karti hun" Umeed confessed angrily, the tears filled in her eyes.

"To phir ruk kyu nahi rahi ho" Mimi questioned smilingly.

"Agar ruk gayi naa to wo turam khan over hojaiga" Umeed said in childish tone.

"Tum bht bacho wali harkatein kar rahi ho" Haya said, shook her head.

"Mein jo bhi kar rahi hun lekin teen mahine baad hi ise bataongi ke mein ise kitni mohabbat karti hun" Umeed took a decision, wiped her tears.

"Umeed! Please don't go, baba sab ko naraz karke jana sahi nahi hai" Sameer advised, shook her shoulder.

Umeed shook her head in confusion, she was not strong for taking any decision and didn't compromised regarding cafe, she loves her passion.