4. This is my room.

Author's POV:

"What do you want me to buy today? I'm going out for a bit, so I'll get a takeout in return." She turned to the owner of the voice.

She has been sitting there for quite a time now. She was forcing herself to think of something, but nothing came up, her mind had blocked every possible mechanism that could create any possible thoughts. She sat there with her mind completely blank with no thoughts and just overwhelming emotions devouring her.

"Buy anything. I don't have an appetite right now anyway." Tiger replied monotonously, his gaze fixated on his phone with his brows furrowed lightly in focus.

"Okay...." Warren trailed off, his eyes finding her ultimately. She couldn't guess what he was thinking now, his face was hard to read. She shifted awkwardly in her place, looking away instantly when she realized I was staring at him more than needed.

I badly need a scarf to cover my hair. She thought in her head.

He walked to the edge of the bed where Tiger was sitting, scrolling down on his cell phone.

"Should I buy something for her too?" He tried to keep his voice as low as he could, but the room's quietness made it audible to her, nonetheless.

"No."

Monster.

"Dude, she might be starving. I don't think she has eaten anything since morning." Warren's voice was now a little loud, one could say that he was annoyed.

"And why do you care?" Tiger finally spared him a glance, his brows furrowed in a scowl. His eyes held a glint of displeasure.

"I don't... I just-" He tried to justify himself but got cancelled by his friend.

"She's a hostage, not a guest. Remember that." He raised his one eyebrow smoothly; his index finger was pointed towards her.

She sighed hopelessly, there's no way he has any sort of concern with the people around him. She didn't expect any better, she knew how ruthless he could be, they all are.

"Go." Warren sucked on his lower lip, watching her from the corner of his eyes. And again, she was wondering what his expression meant this time.

Was it a concern? Was it a pity? Who was she kidding? Do guys like him even feel? If they did, they wouldn't be involved in such atrocious acts of violence and crime.

He puffed out a cold breath, giving one last glance to Tiger before turning on his feet and leaving the room.

Her stomach growled weakly. She hasn't had any food, not since morning, but since yesterday. She again tried to observe around, the window, the table, the laptop, the bed, and him sitting on the bed.

Without realizing it, she was lost staring at him. Her eyes scrutinized every detail that they could assimilate, the way his eyes were zeroed in on his phone as he scrolled up now and then, the way a part of his face was shining with the brightness of the device, his silky locks falling beautifully on his forehead, his one leg above the other, his thick eyebrows, his sharp jawline, his veiny hands...

"I know I'm attractive, but you don't need to stare at me like that."

She blinked twice, eyes widening twice their size. He turned off his cell, gazing down at her from where he sat.

She gulped hard; her heart almost skipped a beat at the intensity of his orbs.

His eyes were searching for her so attentively as if nothing else around mattered at the moment. His gaze held something unknown yet powerful, something so intimidating and demanding that it could make anyone bow down to him and surrender instantly.