𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

AFTER DINNER, THE Golden Trio sat nervously in the common room. Nobody bothered them, since no one had anything at all to say to Chloe. It was the first night that she hadn't been upset by it.

Hermione was skimming through all her notes, hoping to come across one of the enchantments they were about to break. Chloe was fidgeting, waving her wand around aimlessly, with a look of deep thought on her face. Ron, meanwhile, was thinking about what they were about to do.

Slowly, the room emptied as people drifted off to bed. "Better get the cloak," Ron muttered, just as Lee Jordan finally left, stretching and yawning.

Chloe ran upstairs to her dark dormitory. She pulled out the cloak and then her eyes fell on the flute Hagrid had given her for Christmas.

The Potter girl quickly pocketed the wooden flute to use on Fluffy - it'd be embarrassing for her if they got caught because she was heard singing.

"We'd better put the cloak on here, and make sure it covers all three of us. If Mr. Filch spots one of our feet wandering along on its own-" Chloe quietly told Hermione and Ron, once she joined them in the common room. However, she paused at the sight of a familiar toad on one of the red armchairs.

"Trevor, shh, go! You shouldn't be here!" Ron whispered, before somebody sat up from the armchair. "Neither should you." Neville remarked, with a stern look for the stunned Golden Trio.

"Heh.. hello, Neville," said Chloe, awkwardly. Neville got up from the armchair, unimpressed. "You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" He asked.

"No, no-" Hermione lied, rather unconvincingly. "Well, I told you they would," said Daniel Page, sat in the other armchair. "But they clearly don't care."

Chloe looked at the grandfather clock by the door. They couldn't afford to waste any more time, Snape might even be playing Fluffy to sleep.

"Look, guys, it is important," said Chloe, as Daniel stood up and crossed his arms. But Neville was clearly steeling himself to do something desperate. "It's kind of hard to expl-" Chloe pointed out.

"No! I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again! I-I'll.. f-fight you." Neville responded, before he raised both his fists hesitantly.

"You two get away from that hole and don't be idiots-" Ron remarked, fed up with the delay.

"Don't call us idiots!" Daniel snapped, with his wand gripped tightly in his hand. "You've lost Gryffindor enought points already. And weren't you the one who told Neville to stand up to people?"

"Yes, but not to us," said Ron, in exasperation. Daniel rolled his eyes, Neville clenched his fists and Ron added, "You don't know what you're doing."