𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

CHLOE WAS BEYOND delighted. "Ron!" She gasped, before she crept to the window and pushed it open. "Ron, how did-?" She whispered, then paused.

Once the impact of what she found herself looking at hit her, Chloe's mouth fell open. Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, a Ford Anglia, which was parked in midair.

Grinning at the visibly amazed Potter girl from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron's elder twin brothers. "All right, Chloe?" George asked, with a nod. Chloe nodded back at the Weasley twins, with a smile, then asked, "What are you all doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course," said Ron, looking understandably concerned about the bars on his best friend's bedroom window, "what's been going on? Why haven't you been answering my letters? I've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad cam...

"Rescuing you, of course," said Ron, looking understandably concerned about the bars on his best friend's bedroom window, "what's been going on? Why haven't you been answering my letters? I've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles-"

"It wasn't me, Ron," said Chloe, as she shook her head at her best friend, "but how did he know?"

"He works for the Ministry," said Ron. "You know we're not supposed to do spells outside school-"

"You should talk." Chloe pointed out, when she was staring at the floating car. "Oh, this doesn't count. We're only borrowing this. It's Dad's, we didn't enchant it. But doing magic in front of those Muggles you live with-" Ron informed her.

"I told you, I didn't-" Chloe reminded Ron, a little too loudly by accident, before she immediately paused at the sound of her uncle's faint snoring.

Chloe shook sighed, shook her head and said, "It's a long story that'll take too long to explain right now. But the Dursleys won't let me go back to Hogwarts this year, they've locked me up and I-"

"Stop gibbering," said Ron, which silenced Chloe right away. "We've come to take you home with us."

"But you can't magic me out either-" Chloe realised. "We don't need to," said Ron, before he jerked his head towards the front seats and grinned eagerly. "You forgot who I've got with me."

"Tie that around the bars," said Fred, when he tossed the end of a rope to Chloe. "If the Dursleys wake up, I'm dead." She panicked, whilst she tied the rope tightly around a bar and Fred revved up the car. "Don't worry, and stand back." He said.

Chloe moved back into the shadows next to Hedwig, who seemed to have realised how important the task was and kept still and silent.

The car revved louder and louder and suddenly, with a crunching noise, the bars were pulled clean out of the windows as Fred drove up in the air.