The wedding

Yn POV:

It's been a month I had meet taehyung. His face always come in my mind whenever I am alone. Well I don't stay alone for long as I am doing 4 jobs. I took leave from University giving them fake documents about my sickness. Well it was easy. Right now I am focused on only earning money. The good part is he never bothered me again. I am happy I cutted a toxic trait from his life.

I know I won't be able to earn that much money but back away would be the last thing I will do. Anyways my savings were a relief. I have hundred thousand dollars now.

After a month :

It's been exactly two months I am scared. He can show anytime now. I still haven't have a million dollar it's not even the half amount of money. Shit. He added the money he spent even on my milk , toys literally everything. And here I was thinking He loves me and is just upset with me. I was hoping he will be proud of me someday or Maybe forgive me but Now I don't think anything can happen now. Another tiring day ends here. I went home and sleeped after taking a shower.

Next day :

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Got ready to going to the work. I was tieing my hair. I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it. My expressions became cold after looking at him. He entered and sitted on the sofa. I went and sitted in front of him.

Yn : I need some more time.

I said while looking away.

Mr Lee : Oh really? How much money you have?

Yn : one fourth.

He chuckled

Mr Lee : Don't be stubborn. Anyways I gave you time and you failed. Get ready in the evening. I will pick you up.

Yn : I ain't marring anyone.

He stand up settling his coat.

Mr Lee : You lost your mother the day you born. Get ready if you don't wanna be an orphan.

He said and left. My tears started to flow. I threw everything that come in my view making a mess of the house. But my mind was more messed than the house. I spended the whole day sitting on the corner in my room shedding tears. At 6 pm I got his message reminding me to get ready. I chuckled bitterly at his message. And got up heading to the shower. I can't afford to lose him. He is the everything I have. After the shower I wore the dress and waited for him.

Soon dad came and I went with him

Soon dad came and I went with him. The whole ride was silent. Soon we reached the restaurant A very big one. We entered. I don't know why but some of the guards are looking familiar. I shrugged the feeling. We reached our table. The middle aged couple stand up. We greeted eachother and then took our seat.

Mr Kim: Your daughter is beautiful Mr Lee.

Uncle said to my dad making him smile and nod.

Mr Lee : Oh Mr taehyung you came?