Her Cold Behaviour

Yn POV:

Yn : y-yeah I did. But I stopped after knowing the truth.

Tae : You will again start after knowing the truth.

He mumbled looking at his phone.

Yn : Did you said something?

He shooked his head. I looked outside the window. Soon we reached. I get of the car to find a mansion it wasn't that one.

Yn : Whose house is this?

Tae : Ofcourse mine.

He said while coming towards me putting his phone in his pocket

Yn : Then that house?

Tae : That's namjoon hyung house.

Yn : Oh.

He started walking making me follow him. It's even bigger than that house. He entered in the room followed by me.

Tae : It's my room.

He said while looking around.

Yn : It's our room.

I said looking at him. He looked at me for sometime and then nodded with a small smile. I looked away. I said it to piss him and here he is smiling.

Yn : I am going to change.

I said and took my clothes heading to the washroom. I came out of the washroom to see him already changed sitting on the bed with his phone. Is he ignoring me? Why isn't he leaving his phone? I should be the one to do that.

I internally scoffed and went on the bed

Yn : Hey.

He hummed.

Yn : You will sleep on the couch

He looked at me and then again his phone.

Yn : Did you heard me?

I step close to him taking his phone. He looked at me for sometime then tried to take his phone back.

Yn : No first go to the couch.

I said while raising my hand. He kneeled in order to get his phone. I moved my hand on the left causing him to lose balance making us fall him over me. I still keep his phone away.

Yn : Get up.

I said putting my one hand on his chest trying to push him. He kept looking at me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

Yn : I will give you your phone get up.

I said trying to make him get up.

Tae : You know what?  keep it.

He said making me confuse. He connected our forehead. My heart something is wrong with it. It's not suppose to act like this. Stop it. No.

Yn : Get off me.

I said calmly. I wanna shout on him for this. But I can't. I don't know why. He sighed and get up. We sitted straight.

Tae : I ain't gonna sleep on the couch.

He mumbled looking down.

Yn : You have to.

Tae : I *sigh* Look the couch is small for me.

He said making sense.

Yn : No still.

Tae : We can sleep with pillows between us.

Yn : I don't trust you.

I said just to regret it. I saw him looking away then again at me.

Yn : Okh fine. 

The Wrong person जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें