ꗃ 𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗘

We therefore want to acquaint you with some rules, to maintain the passionate ambience

We therefore want to acquaint you with some rules, to maintain the passionate ambience. Please devote your attention to the undergiven information.

━━━━━━━

╰ ﹒𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒

↻. 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄

"Give respect, take respect" - we all are equal here. Please provide your respect to one and all and be considerate, making sure not to offend anyone with your words and actions.

↻. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Communication is the key to everything, if you face any problems please don't feel hesitant, ask away. Stay tuned and add this book to your private reading list as well to receive all information.

↻. 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

Every person has a life for themselves out of their screens and Wattpad, so please try to maintain and fit in each other's schedule.

↻. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

Please fill in forms neatly and cleanly, messy forms may not get accepted.
Password is your favourite ibis brush.

↻. 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Never try to bribe your judges, it's a very unworthy and unacceptable act.

━━━━━━━

╰ ﹒𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐒

↻. 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

Give a permanent follow to the community account TheCieloCommunity, buzzbangtan and the host strickingshadow

If you want you are free to follow Sugaga777, the one who lead the contest. (Optional)

↻. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Many other artists deserve attention, so add this book to your public reading list and give a shout out to your MB to attract more such talented individuals.

↻. 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄

Make sure to vote on all of the chapters of this book.

⪩ нανє α gяєαт ∂αу/ηιgнт! ⪨
‹ 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗧𝗖𝗖 ›

━━━━━━━━