⭔ 𝗠𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗠

—————–––––––—

—————–––––––—

Explanation process:

It is time we understand how the judging works. After all, the participants are well deserving of an explanation.

For each batch, there will be four rounds, with three main rounds and one being a practice round. The rounds following that will eliminate one participant in the forthcoming rounds. Breaking of regulations will lead to instantaneous disqualification of the participant as well.

Beginning with ›

Round 1: Practice Round (Typography)

Within this round, no assessment will affect the further rounds or the final results. This is a practice round for everyone to understand the process of judging and evaluation.

Round 2: Without Ibis

Carrying onto this round, the contest will bid their goodbyes to one immaculate entry. Do not be disheartened for you either win, or you learn. The participants who survive the grades proceed to the further rounds.

Round 3: Manip (K-pop)

Entering Round 3, we shall depart from another participant in this contest. As cited in the previous round, elimination is a process of learning. The rest proceed further.

Round 4: Combine (All the above rounds will be combined in this round)

It comes to this round that the winner is declared. According to the critique given, the winner will be selected and rewarded with the designated prizes.

Feel free to drop your queries in the in-line comment below:

›››››

⪩ нανє α gяєαт ∂αу/ηιgнт! ⪨
‹ 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗧𝗖𝗖 ›

━━━━━━━━