5

-Rui Pov-

Its been 7 hours and Jacob is still down there. His time is up now.

I lost patience now. I teleported to the basement and seen him thrusting in her mouth while she was unconscious.

Ofc he would do something like that

R-time is up offender. Let her go.

J-No, i don't think i will. She likes me the most. Isn't that right?

He turned her limp body to me and his tendril made her nod her as it placed her back on him.

J-Tho i thank you brother. If it wasn't for ur doing she wouldn't be here now-

I pulled her off him and teleported her body somewhere else

He sat up in a hurry getting up but with my power and flung him back to a wall and held him there

R-Don't forget ur place brother. You all answer to me. She belongs to no one but me. Remember that or you might lose ur life brother. A life I sustain.

He grunted and I released him and teleported him to his room.

I then teleported to my own room where yn was found lying there naked breathing slowly.

Now all I have to do is wait.

-Slender-SęxSlavę-

-Morning-

-Y/n Pov-

The sunlight woke me gently, its warm rays filtering through the curtains.

As I blinked my eyes open, adjusting to the light, the previous night's memories came flooding back.

I had so many...But something had startled me - a noise, a shadow, I wasn't sure.

All I knew was the painful feeling of each monster inside me and the effect that drug had on me.

All of it was a blur

I looked around the unfamiliar bedroom, taking in my surroundings. The décor was sparse but well-kept.

That's when I noticed him- Rui, sitting in an armchair by the window, his slender form draped in the sunlight.