Chapter 2 : Kyle 'Gaz' Garrick

You wake up. Breathing heavily. Your heart is beating fast and you're sweating like crazy. You wish you could stand up but you couldn't move and when you do, it hurts. Your whole body hurts.

You tried to calm yourself. Your brain was in a haze, you couldn't focus properly. All you could see is a blinding light and it's starting to annoy you. Trying to sit up straight hurts more than you thought.

"Uagh.." you moaned in pain.

After a few minutes of calming yourself and focusing your vision. You look around your surroundings, realising you were in a room that seemed to look like a hospital room. You look outside the window that was beside you, you realise it was evening with the sun setting decorating the sky with orange hues. Orange lighting fills up the bland room. From this view, you can see why people like the golden hours. The view is breathtaking.

"Ah.. right, I almost died.." you whisper quietly in the room where you sit alone.

Still looking out of the window. You thought back 'I almost died huh' ..The feeling was so unreal. You look away and cover up your face. Just realising what you did.

'On my god.. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! Why did I jump in front of the car..oh my god. I could have pulled the boy away instead I jumped and pushed the boy away. I'm going to cry,what was I thinking.. Why am I so dumb?! You dumb girl. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb-'

You were distracted in scolding yourself in your head. You haven't realised that someone opened the door to your room. Entering the room with a tray of food in hand.

"Y/n..?"

A deep and smooth yet wobbly voice with a british accent echoed through the room. You jumped a bit, surprised by the voice. You don't recognise anyone with a voice like that from what you remember. You look up from your hand and look at the person who entered the room.

Looking at the person, he was tall with tan skin and quite built. He was wearing a jumper with cargo pants. But what strikes the most was he was handsome! He had a strong jawline and pretty eyes but the look on his face was weird, he looked shocked. It was also weird his wearing a cap inside the building but you let it slide.

But for some reason you can't help but think you know him from somewhere, even though you are only meeting him now.

Kyle 'Gaz' Garrick was surprised. He can't help but just stare at you with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. He was surprised you are wide awake, sitting in front of him after waiting weeks for you to wake up from the incident. He grips the tray of food to make sure he was not dreaming, he isn't imagining you are here. Looking at you, rays of orange bounce around the room and making you look so.. ethereal. In his eyes, you look like the most stunning woman he has ever seen. He was lucky enough to be the first person you see when you wake up after the incident.

"Um..." you voiced out, barely above a whisper but he still can hear it with how quiet the room was.

"Do I know you?"

Oh.. he should have expected this, the doctor already told him you might have amnesia from the hit you took on your head. But how it shatters his heart hearing you say that.

___

You can't believe it. How can you say that to him??

Of course you know him but you can't believe he was right there. Right in front of you. For all you know he was fiction, fiction. Not real but now he is? Now you were sitting alone again in the room, waiting for him.

After he entered the room, he left the tray of food on a table beside the bed you were laying on and left for a bit saying he was going to call the doctor.