Chapter 1 : Transmigration

(Ayanokouji will have a slightly different personality here)

Are Humans truly equal? Exactly not, everyone has a flaw and everyone has power even if its in the most weakest form be it mind or body. People these days strive too much for the fleeting and fictional dream of "equality" when the human race entirely should instead strive for progression. Though i cant really blame them, most people who strive for equality are the ones who are weak emotionally, physically or be it in Social status they cannot accept beings the same species as them be more superior thats all. Even i, the Masterpiece of the Whiteroom has a flaw.. I havent experienced the emotion of the soo called "human warmth". Maybe it would be the last piece that would complete me, or the hammer that will shatter me whole. Victory may be the most important thing in this world.. But what would i have after that? That's a question I've been asking myself ever since I've left the Whiteroom.

I want to experience hate, happiness or any other emotions i havent felt since the time they took them from me, if i consider my desires to be my "victory" so be it.. Ill do anything to achieve my so called victory. The most important aspect to win my desires.. Is my freedom.

'This is somewhat uninteresting...' Ayanokouji Kiyotaka thought to himself while in the gymnasium attending the entrance ceremony. He stands in the spot of Class D his hands in his pockets.

He looks over to the other classes trying to find people that may be interesting or will catch his attention. He notices a variety of students that fit the category of being "eye-catching" per say. He also sees that some of people involved in the incident from the bus earlier were in his class, especially the two individuals, the blonde haired man and the girl who tried to tell him to give up his seat for the old lady in the bus. Afterwards as the entrance ceremony was about to end Ayanokouji and all of the other students noticed something glowing in the floor. It looked like a massive glowing circle that enveloped the entirety of the first year students jn the gymnasium only the people in the podium and stage were the only ones that were not included. Before anyone could react the Magic circle activates and the sight of every 1st year student in the gymnasium was flashed with a white spark of light.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

My sight and senses were nulled when the flash of white appeared.. I only could feel a slight flow of a gas or liquid breezing through my body.. It feels like im being sent to somewhere. The flow felt ethereal in a sense. After a few minutes that ive counted inside my mind i finally could open my eyes. I was met with the sight of a grand and majestic hall adorned with a royal-like design.. Its obvious we've been transported in another world or a diffrent timeline.. I know this because before i attended ANHS i able to watch the isekai genre of anime.. The only thing i dont know if im the only one transported or just one of many... When i looked to the front of the massive room i saw a throne with a old man sitting on it.. He looked like a king.. No.. He is the king. There were two knights and what looked like to be a priest standing near the old man, when i looked to my left and right i saw some of the ANHS students and some knights who were standing near the pillars of the hall.. Theres no mistaking this.. We were summoned in the throne room. Seems like the other students are still unconscious from my calculations earlier.. It seems like all of 1st year students were transported here, there were 140+ students over all.

I pretended to be unconscious just because this was a unknown environment and i didnt want to stand out by being the first one to wake up... Though my back feels heavier than normal.. I think someone is currently unconscious and is laying on my back... Ill have to bear with it for now well.. The person laying on me seems light enough. Judging by the circumstances we maybe fell from something.. Maybe the magic circle earlier was a portal..? I can also confirm magic exists in this world.. even if its unrealistic.. You cannot deny the fact if you saw it firsthand. Some of the students fianlly wokenup after a few seconds.. Especially the magenta haired boy from Class C.. I finally opened my eyes and lifted by head from the carpeted floor as i knew it was the right moment to do it. I tried reaching for the person who is laying on my back and i touched something metallic in sensation.. It felt like a steel cane.. As i try to reach my hand further i was surprised when the person who is currently laying on my back said something.