𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

🌊"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁"🌊

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"Citizens of watatsumi island, Sangonomiya requests you to go to the statue of the seven please direct to Mouun shine in the west side of the island for this week's meeting"

"Sangonomiya is giving an announcement in the Mouun shine?"

"I wonder what she wants to tell us, maybe it's about the villain attack..."

"She doesn't usually give announcements close to the statue of the seven"

"Right, usually it's at the Sangonomiya shine"

"Last time she used that place for an announcement was when she became the divine priestess"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

Taking deep breaths you tried calming down, you still had 5 minutes before telling your people the news. You don't have stage fright or anything but you're worried of how your people will react.

You chose this place for a reason, it was the one you wanted to use for important matters, very important matters.

Stepping forward to look at your citizens you took a breath coughing as a sign to demand people to be silent.

"Good morning everyone, it's time for our weekly announcement." You said feeling your hand shake a little.

"First I'd like to congratulate our troops for being able to resist and assist everyone in the recent attack, you're all extremely brave and Watatsumi island really appreciates your efforts. That's the reason why I'd like to request an applause to our dedicated soldiers" you said before the crowd erupted in cheers and claps.

"I'd also like to give praise to everyone for being able to manage the situation in an organised way despite my absence during the start of the assault, thanks to not panicking we were able to evacuate easily which resulted in no deaths and less injuries than expected."

"I deeply apologize for not being present during such events and not being able to predict such catastrophe"

"I believe I owe you an explanation about the reason for my lack of presence as of recently." You looked at your pocket and pulled out a letter with a big bold UA written on it.

"Many of you have noticed that the place I chose today was different from usual, a place I only ever utilise for important announcements." Your hand shook a bit faster in fear of the citizens reactions to your next statement.

"I have recently received a letter from the prestigious hero school UA to join as a recommendation student"
Lots of gasps and whispers were heard as you kept your focus on the letter to avoid seeming nervous.

"I have always been interested on hero work and I intend to keep my parents legacy as heroes." You sighed before continuing your statement.

"... Ever since they died we haven't had any heroes stay on this island and even with the recent training that watasumi's soldiers have had to endure it ends up not being enough to prevent all injuries"

"As such I will like to attend UA to keep improving myself as the leader of watatsumi island. I will keep sending paperwork and letters from Mustafu and general Gorou will inform you of any important information that you should all know about and will take my place in most of watatsumi's matters"

"With that said I believe this week's announcement is over thank you all for attending" You ended your speech rather quickly trying to not make your dislike for crowds too obvious.

Everyone started clapping as you bowed

'Social interactions are so tiring...'
=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

Accompanied by Gorou carrying your bags you were headed to the port to get to the boat that will get you to Mustafu. You had already secured an apartment near the school.
There were a couple months left to go to school which you planned on spending training your physical skills. Truthfully your quirk was a healing one similar to your parents however the day before you became the priestess the old vision of your ancestor glowed and regained it's elemental power.
That was part of the reason you chose the statue of the seven to announce your parents demises.

A vision is given to those with strong enough ambitions. However with the existence of quirks not many people have them and usually the ones that do is because it is an old family reliq.

A hydro vision is usually given to people who have a desire to help or protect others or those who seek justice. It used to belong to Sangonomiya Kokomi the most famous person of the Sangonomiya clan.

You had trained your healing quirk but since you only got your vision a couple years ago and being the divine priestess you weren't able to train it as much as you wanted to causing you to be quite weak and become tired when using it. You usually used it for entertainment or healing purposes but fighting was a whole different story.

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

A/n I finished editing the prologue which was kind of easy because it's mean to be short, also if you read this before it got edited, yes the backstory of your parents it's the same but it's going to get explained later