𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

You begin the day with multiple reporters start cornering you about how all might is as a teacher.

"Miss Sangonomiya what do you think about All might's teaching methods?"

You tried to answer to the best of your abilities finding the atmosphere suffocating and stressful.

"How is All might as a teacher?"

"Is he good at his job?"

"What is All might teaching you?"

After a while another student appears and they turn the attention towards them, giving you an opportunity to escape.

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

After running away from the reporters you reach your classroom and sit down just before Aizawa enters.

"I took the time to analyse and grade yesterday's battle trials" your teacher begins.

"Bakugou you are talented but stop acting like a seven year old, and Midoriya are you always planning to break your arm?" He comments, scaring everyone.

Midoriya shakes in fear.

"The excuse of 'I can't control my quirk' is getting old"

"Now let's proceed to homeroom business, this may be sudden but we have to select a class president"

"Finally something school like" everyone says.

Everyone starts to shout to be picked but Iida silences them.

"The task of leading is complicated, just because you want to do it doesn't mean you can do it"

"I agree with Iida, you need the respective qualities to be the class president" you add.