𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁 1

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁 1 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

'We got a day off because of the villain attack, now normally I would use this time to do my duties... But ever since who I assume is the leader of the League Of Villains recognised me and All might's bluffing I haven't been able to focus much...'

After finishing the paperwork you were supposed to do tomorrow you look at your bookshelf to look for strategy books and find that you've finished all of them.

'Don't I have anymore books? I could've sworn I brought more when I moved to Mustafu...'

You kept looking around for a couple minutes and found that your investigation was fruitless.

"I could buy more books as well I suppose..." You say sighing and getting ready to go outside.

'i've investigated some libraries and bookshops around this area so I shouldn't have any trouble'

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

You reach the nearest bookshop to look for new strategy books, since the quirk era started most bookshops don't have anything on military strategy so you'll have to ask the owners.

"Greetings, I was wondering if you had any books on military strategy?" You politely asked an employee.

"Oh I'll have to check, come with me"

You walked with him to a machine that let you look for the book you wanted.

"Is there an specific one you want?"

"Not exactly, I'm just looking for something interesting to read"

After a few minutes the employee speaks up again.

"It's strange for people to come looking for military strategy related books most of them are a couple centuries old since no-one writes new ones" The employee states.