12- Lurking Danger

Anirvaan strides onto the set, dressed as Arun Roy, his eyes focused and determination etched on his face. He greets the crew members with a professional nod, making his way to the makeup room with a mission in mind.

Makeup artist: (cheerfully) Good morning, sir! Ready for another day of shooting?

Anirvaan: (faint smile) Yes, let's get started.

He sits in the makeup chair his mind is set on his performance, determined not to let any distractions creep in.

Makeup artist: Everything okay, sir?

Anirvaan: (nodding) Absolutely.

As the shooting begins, he immerses himself in the character of Arun Roy. 

The scenes unfold seamlessly, and he delivers his dialogues with conviction. 

In between shots, he avoids the gaze of Drishya and refrains from any casual conversation.

Drishya: (trying to strike a conversation) Mr. Shekhawat, how's it going?

Anirvaan: (cutting her off) I am a bit busy Drishya.

Drishya is taken aback by the sudden change in his demeanor. She watches him with a mix of confusion and hurt.

As the lunch break approaches, Anirvaan decides not to bring his lunch, determined to distance himself from Drishya even during their usual lunch routine.

Drishya: (trying again) Mr. Shekhawat, aren't you having lunch today?

Anirvaan: (dismissing) Actually I didn't bring lunch today, you carry on don't worry about me.

Drishya, holding a lunchbox, approaches Anirvaan with a determined yet gentle smile.

Drishya: (with a soft tone) koi baat nahi. Main laayi hoon na lunch, let's share it.

Anirvaan's initial determination slowly giving way to Drishya's persistence.

Drishya: Itne din maine bhi toh aapke saath lunch share aaj aap mere saath kar lijiye please!

He hesitates, trying to maintain his resolved demeanor, but Drishya's genuine concern and warm smile break through his defenses

She holds his hands gently, her eyes reflecting sincerity. He looks into her eyes, and a myriad of emotions play on his face. The firmness in his expression softens, and he finally gives in.

Anirvaan: (sighs) Fine!

Drishya's face lights up with joy, and they both settle down in the vanity van. She serves him with care, and he starts eating, finding it hard to resist her warmth.

As they share the meal, Drishya talks about various things, trying to break the silent barrier Anirvaan has built. 

Anirvaan listens, and slowly, his resistance starts to crumble.

After the meal, Drishya hands him his favorite chocolate bar, and a charming smile graces Anirvaan's lips.

Drishya: (teasingly) Remember, a chocolate a day keeps the stress away.

Anirvaan: (smiling) And you make sure I remember that.

Just as they share a moment of connection, Drishya's phone rings, displaying her mother's name.

Drishya: (excusing herself) Excuse me. This is an important call. I'll be back in a minute.

She leaves the vanity van, and he, left alone, can't help but smile at the warmth he feels in his heart.