30- The Award Night

In the tranquil ambiance of the Shekhawat mansion, a week had swiftly passed since Drishya's arrival as the newest member of the family

With seamless grace, she had woven herself into the fabric of their lives, her presence bringing newfound joy and warmth to every corner of the household.

Suman, brimming with happiness, embraced Drishya as her own daughter, cherishing each moment spent together. 

Amay and Anirudh, delighted to welcome Drishya into their fold, found solace in her presence, their family expanding to include her.

Abhiram and Anmol, mischievous partners-in-crime, quickly formed a bond with Drishya, their shared antics often aimed at teasing Anirvaan. 

Together, they found joy in playful banter and lighthearted mischief, their laughter echoing through the halls of the mansion.

For Drishya, Rajat emerged as a pillar of support and guidance, assuming the role of a protective elder brother. 

His presence brought her comfort and reassurance, his unwavering support serving as a constant source of strength.

As Rajat resided with the Shekhawat family his daily interactions with Anmol serving as a source of joy in his life. In her presence he found solace and happiness still unable to confess his feelings for her.

The morning sun gently filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow upon the peaceful scene in the bedroom. 

Anirvaan lay beside Drishya, his face nestled against her chest, the steady rhythm of her heartbeat lulling him into a peaceful slumber.

Suddenly, the shrill ringing of the phone shattered the tranquility of the room, and Anirvaan groggily reached for the device, his annoyance palpable as he answered the call.

Manish: Hello, baby!

Came the cheerful voice of Manish through the receiver.

Anirvaan: (his irritation was evident as he grumbled) Fuck off, Manish.

Manish: (chuckled at his friend's response) Ohh, sweetheart, you have a wife now.

Anirvaan: (rolling his eyes, he retorted) Subah subah phone kyun kiya hai?

Manish: Kyun? tum calories burn karne ka kaam kar rahe thay kya?

Anirvaan: (sighed, knowing there was more to the call than just banter) Shut up Manish! If something important then tell me nahi toh I am cutting the call!

Manish: (got straight to the point) You have to come to the set. There are some formalities that you have to complete. And since the show is going off air and the TRPs are very good, there is some good news also.

Anirvaan: (intrigued he asked) What news?

Manish: (teased) Aise nahi bataunga. Set pe aana padega.

Anirvaan: (shook his head in exasperation) You know you are the real fishbone in my life.