Season 1 Episode 5: Caught In A Trap

Season 1 Episode 5: Donovan tried not to look down, he had no idea how this happened. He thought he must have triggered some sort of trap or something but that made no sense. The reality of the situation sobered him up, he was terrified. Everywhere he looked was pitch Black Forest. He couldn't even see the beach from here it was that dark. He wanted to scream for help, but he couldn't bring himself to with fear of someone or something unfriendly hearing him. Then he heard leaves crunching nearby.... someone was here. Donovan with fear and a hangover in his voice he croaked "is someone there? Help me I'm stuck.." something stepped out from behind a tree. All he saw were the glowing red eyes...Donovan couldn't understand what was going on. He filled with fear and confusion, he thought he was going crazy. The Figure slowly began to walk over then it said "you seem like you're having a really bad day..." Donovan began shivering wildly, the figure noticed this and said "careful...if you keep that up you're going to fall head first boy..." Donovan didn't utter a word. He just stared at this...thing. It had a large black cloak, and seemed to be hiding something in it's cloak with its hand. The figure noticed what Donovan was staring at, it pulled what was in its hand out from its cloak and showed it to Donovan. It was a book..the figure said nothing, and didn't break eye contact with Donovan. It stopped at the edge of the pit below Donovan. There was a pause then it said "the longer you hang upside down like that, the worse it'll get with all your essence rushing towards your head...." the figure raised it's hand. Donovan felt the vine he was caught on, getting looser and vibrating. Donovan muttered "wha..what are you doing? What..is happening..?" The Figure didn't respond...Donovan felt his leg break free from the vine. His entire body filled with panic...but then he realised he wasn't falling at all...he was floating...he felt himself get turned upright in mid air. Donovan said "pl..please put me down" the red eyed Figure asked "can you see the bottom?" Donovan questioned "what..?" the Figure repeated "the pit...can you see the bottom?" Donovan pleaded "why? What are you?? How is this happening?!" the figure replied "I'm only going to warn you once. Keep your voice down or they'll hear you...now can you see the bottommost area of this pit?" Donovan looked down and said "yeah..why?" the Figure said "I can't let you tell your companions what you saw, this really isn't your day..." Donovan realised what it was implying. He begged "please please..I won't tell anyone! You don't have to do this, please just put me down!" the figure said "oh I am going to be 'putting' you down..." Donovan cried out "please! Just let me go!" the Figure said "you'll survive" the figure put its hand down...DONOVAN SCREAMED AS HE FELL INTO THE PIT.....The figure looked down and said "I told you to keep it down..."

Meanwhile Devin's group were getting surrounded by horrifying looking creatures, crawling all over the walls! Alex noticed one of them eyeing Emma Alex screamed "EMMA LOOK OUT!" Emma ducked as the creature zoomed across the room to the other wall, on the other side of the room at an extreme speed! Fredrick quickly gave out knives to everyone from that narrow kitchen upstairs. Devin raised his pistol and yelled "FUCK THIS!" he shot one of those things right in the head! It dropped to the floor dead. Danielle haphazardly got her rifle out and fired at one, but missed and got knocked completely off her feet. Another one zoomed across the room SCRATCHING ALEX'S LEG in the process! Alex yelped in pain, then yelled "lets get out of here come on!!" They all turned to the exit but someone was blocking it...It looked like a woman, but it had purpley-black skin looking like a shadow....It had purple pupils in its bloodshot eyes and a smile that looked calm and welcoming but given the situation was anything but....It had long hair that would have looked normal, if it wasn't almost the exact same colour as its skin....It had the shape and size and look of a woman in her 20s...but clothes that looked extremely old and torn....The Shadow Lady giggled and said "you're not going anywhere, my babies need to feed..." everyone filled with fear. Corey shouted "up the stairs go!" Nobody needed to be told twice, Alex helped Danielle stand back up. They all bolted for the stairs, but Devin stopped in his tracks and shouted "No! We can just shoot it and get out of here!" Devin turned around and shot at the shadow lady...but her entire body suddenly changed colour and the bullet went straight through her! She didn't budge, she giggled and smiled staring with her now glowing purple balls for eyes at Devin and said "you better go with your friends, cully..." she gave some sort of hand signal, and at that moment all the creatures on the walls shrieked! They started charging towards Devin, he quickly headed up the stairs........