Chapter 1

A/N
Please Read The Story; Put Your Brain Aside, Forget Your Sence And Buried Your Logic.
Thank You 💜

🥀

In a chilled cabin, Jeon Namjoon, one of the biggest businessmen in the city, and Kim Taehyung, a notorious mafia leader, sat facing each other. Tension hung heavy in the air as they locked eyes, their expressions hardened with determination.

Namjoon, clearly troubled by his recent losses, decided to approach Taehyung for financial assistance. However, the due date for repayment had arrived, and Namjoon found himself unable to fulfill his end of the bargain. Taehyung, known for his ruthless nature, wasted no time in making his way to Namjoon's office, demanding what was rightfully his.

 Taehyung, known for his ruthless nature, wasted no time in making his way to Namjoon's office, demanding what was rightfully his

Namjoon, feeling cornered, tried to maintain a facade of confidence as he spoke, his voice laced with arrogance. "Taehyung, I understand the urgency, but these things take time. I assure you, the money will be returned soon."

Taehyung scoffed, his eyes narrowing with displeasure. "Time is a luxury I can't afford, Namjoon. You promised to repay me by today, and yet here we are. Do you think I'm a fool to be taken lightly?"

Namjoon's facade faltered, and a hint of desperation seeped into his voice. "I'm doing everything in my power to gather the funds. Just a little more time, Taehyung. I will make it right."

Taehyung leaned forward, his voice dripping with venom. "You have tested my patience, Namjoon. I gave you my trust and you have betrayed it. If you don't return my money in the next 24 hours, be prepared to face the consequences."

Namjoon, feeling the weight of Taehyung's threat, clenched his fists, his own anger rising to the surface. "You think you can intimidate me, Taehyung? I won't be pushed around. I will repay you, but on my own terms."

Taehyung's eyes glinted with a dangerous intensity as he leaned back, his voice ice-cold. "You have no idea the kind of power I hold, Namjoon. Cross me, and you'll regret it. Consider this your final warning."

Namjoon's frustration reached its boiling point as he slammed his fist onto the table, causing the room to tremble. "What can you do, Taehyung? I won't let you destroy everything I've built!"

Taehyung, unfazed by Namjoon's outburst, leaned back in his chair with a smug smirk. "Oh, Namjoon, you underestimate my capabilities. You may have wealth and power, but I have information that can shatter your carefully crafted image. Imagine the media exposing your hidden reality, your true face behind that gentleman facade. Your reputation will crumble, and your empire will fall."

Namjoon's face contorted with anger, his voice laced with desperation. "You wouldn't dare!"

Namjoon's words struck a nerve with Taehyung, who had his own motives. He leaned forward, his tone dripping with calculated calmness. "Ah, yes, you've a son, right? Such a precious bond between a father and a son. But imagine, Namjoon, if I were to tell Jungkook about your deceit. How would he feel? How would he see you? From superhero to superzero in his eyes."