Chapter 6

A/N
Please Read The Story; Put Your Brain Aside, Forget Your Sence And Buried Your Logic.
Thank You 💜

🥀

Suga's statment hung in the air, and he turned to Namjoon, expecting an answer. But Namjoon remained silent, his eyes darting around the room, avoiding any direct contact. Jimin could sense the tension building, and he knew it was time to force Namjoon to reveal the truth.

"Namjoon, where is Jungkook?" Jimin demanded, his voice filled with urgency.

Namjoon hesitated for a moment before finally speaking, his voice barely above a whisper. "He's with Taehyung," he admitted, his words heavy with guilt.

The room fell silent as the weight of Namjoon's revelation sank in. Suga's eyes widened in shock, his heart pounding in his chest. "What is Jungkook doing with Taehyung?" Suga shouted, his voice filled with anger and concern. "Do you have any idea how dangerous Taehyung is?"

Namjoon lowered his head, struggling to find the right words. "I... I took money from Taehyung," he confessed, his voice choked with remorse. "I was desperate, and I couldn't find any other way to save my failing business. But when I couldn't repay him, Taehyung took Jungkook as collateral."

Jimin's anger boiled over, and he couldn't contain his frustration any longer. With a swift motion, he raised his hand and slapped Namjoon across the face. "You promised me that you would always take care of my son!" Jimin shouted, his voice filled with betrayal. "But instead, you used him to save your own business."

Suga's fury burned within him, and he turned to Jimin, his voice trembling with anger. "We have to go to Taehyung right now!" Suga exclaimed. "I don't know if my son is alive or not, I can't bear the thought of him being in danger."

Jimin took a deep breath, his heart racing with a mix of fear and determination. He looked at Namjoon, his eyes filled with disappointment. "We're leaving, Namjoon," Jimin said, his voice filled with resolve. "You've broken your promises, and I can't trust you anymore."

Together, Suga and Jimin stormed out of the room, their minds filled with worry and a burning desire to protect their son. They knew that facing Taehyung would be dangerous, but they were willing to do whatever it took to bring Jungkook back safely.

As Jimin and Suga stormed out of the room, their hearts filled with worry and determination, Jin watched in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed, the shattered trust and the pain that had unfolded before his eyes. With tears welling up in his eyes, Jin approached Namjoon, his voice filled with sadness.

"You lied to me too, Namjoon?" Jin whispered, his voice trembling. "Why? Why would you keep this from me?"

Namjoon's heart sank as he looked into Jin's teary eyes. He reached out to hold Jin's trembling hands, desperately searching for the right words to ease his pain. "Jin, I didn't want to burden you with this. I thought if I told you, you would worry too much," Namjoon explained, his voice filled with regret. "I love Jungkook, and I know you do too. I thought I was doing what was best for him."

Jin's shoulders slumped as he let out a sigh, his heart heavy with the weight of the situation. "Namjoon, you know how much I love Jungkook. I consider him my own son," Jin confessed, his voice filled with a mix of love and disappointment. "But you didn't handle this right. You should have trusted me enough to share the truth."

Namjoon's heart broke as he listened to Jin's words. He knew he had made a grave mistake, and he had hurt not only Jimin and Suga but also Jin, someone he considered a dear friend. "Jin, I'm so sorry," Namjoon whispered, his voice filled with remorse. "I should have trusted you. I should have trusted us."