Chapter 2

A/N
Please Read The Story; Put Your Brain Aside, Forget Your Sence And Buried Your Logic.
Thank You 💜

🥀

In a jazzy club, Taehyung and Suga found solace in the haze of music and drinks. They sat at the bar, their shoulders touching as they leaned in to hear each other over the thumping bass.

Suga's face wore a heavy frown, his brows furrowed with worry. "I just don't understand him anymore," he confessed, his voice tinged with sadness. "Jimin wants a divorce from me."

Taehyung's eyes widened, a mix of surprise and concern crossing his face. "Divorce? But you two seemed so happy together," he replied, his voice laced with genuine confusion.

 "Divorce? But you two seemed so happy together," he replied, his voice laced with genuine confusion

Suga let out a sigh, his gaze fixed on the glass in his hand. "I thought so too, but things have changed. I feel like I'll never truly understand him anymore."

Taehyung smirked, unable to resist his mischievous nature. "Then just move on," he teased, nudging Suga playfully. "There are plenty of fish in the sea, you know."

Suga rolled his eyes, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "It's not that simple, Taehyung. I love him."

Taehyung's smirk turned into a knowing smile as he leaned closer to Suga. "Do you love him, or do you love what he can provide? His loyalty? His companionship?... or perhaps even his physical intimacy?" he challenged.

Suga's eyes narrowed, his frustration evident. "Don't be so obvious, Taehyung. I love him for who he is, not just for what he can offer."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, his voice laced with skepticism. "Then why don't you leave him? If He's capable of cheating on you, can you really trust him? Have you forgotten the past?"

Suga's expression hardened, a mix of determination and hurt. "I haven't forgotten, Taehyung. But I'm not a naive player anymore. I've done everything I can to make him mine, and I won't let him slip away that easily."

Taehyung sighed, realizing the depth of his friend's emotions. "Well, whatever you say, Suga. Just remember to take care of your pleasure too," he advised, his voice filled with mischievous concern.

Daizy, a persistent girl who claimed to have a fondness for Taehyung, approached their table with her usual enthusiasm. Both Taehyung and Suga exchanged knowing glances, bracing themselves for her intrusive behavior.

 Both Taehyung and Suga exchanged knowing glances, bracing themselves for her intrusive behavior