Chapter 2 : I'M FUCKING TIERD!!!

The alarm went off. Kakeru slowly opened his eyes only to see the wall. He turns off the alarm and sit up . he  put his one hands on his other hand and pulled himself ready to jump off the bed. Although he didn't wanted to get up of his bed but he had to coz he have to go to his present school with his mother. He went to the bathroom and wash up before went to his living room. He went there and saw his mother sitting on the sofa. she was drinking something, coffee or tea? he didn't know what was she drinking . At the sound of footsteps, Kakeru's mother Hoshiko looked back as she thought Akane had arrived but her son was standing there with his messy hair. 

----" oh hey good morning" Hoshiko said with a sweet smile 

----" morning" 

Kakeru sat next to his mother before turning on the TV. He leaned on the sofa with a pillow pressed to his chest . Nothing, just watching 'Shinchan' . His mother was watching him that 'he just woke up and started watching TV ? ' .

----" do you have anything to eat? I'm hungry ~"

----" I have prepared breakfast but If you turn off the TV, I will give you food "  she placed her drink on the sofa table below .

 he sighed before turn off the tv . he looked at his mother and raised an eyebrow.

----" Now ? " 

Hoshiko tries to hide her smile then said__

---" Now you have to wake up your sister " 

After hearing  this,  Kakeru made a face that showed how annoyed he was . He was thinking 'why? Why does  mom always do this to me ? He asked to turn off the TV so I did but now? now she  wants me to wake up the devil ?!?  UGH!! ' 

Without saying anything, he got up from there and went straight to Akane's room . first he knocked the door . After getting no response he knocked again . No response again__ So he turned the doorknob and went inside . His reaction after entering was ___

 His reaction after entering was ___

Wow that girl was dancing with her headphones on . Kakeru stood in the front of the door straight until her sister saw her and stopped . and her reaction was like___

 and her reaction was like___