Chapter 5 : Ashiya?

" This is the day....yeah this is the day!! shit...still I don' wanna go....!! "

" Kakeru are you ready? come down quickly " Kakeru's father shouted. after hearing his father words he quickly came down . This is the day where Kakeru will go to Yamato's house and live with him . After coming down stairs he saw his sister is making fun of him . Akane came to him and gave him a box of chocolates . And the younger said out loud __

" What direction does the sun rise today that you're giving me chocolate? "

" Shut up!! It's not yours it's for Yamato. You will give it to him" ( although it was for Kakeru)

"Baka!!!!"

•••••••••

•••••••••••••

they sit on the car and the younger's father preparing to drive. Akane said them bye bye specially Kakeru with her wink wink___

the father started to drive and mom is saying one thing 100 times . that__

" you'll be nice to him. don't argue with him like you did when you were kid and obey his all words . Okay?"

"hmm "

Kakeru was deep in thought, not hearing anything about her mother. he was thinking something. maybe about Yamato. yeah about Yamato. He was thinking about an incident from his childhood about him and Yamato.

FLASHBACK--

"KAKERU!! Don't run!! Otherwise aunty will scold you. Listen to Ni-chan!! [big brother]"

" Yamato!! I won't wear it!! I have no cold!!"

Kakeru was running inside the house. He was asked to wear a sweater but he didn't want to wear it. he have no cold.
Kakeru ran and bumped into a bookcase. There was a flower vase on the bookcase. It fell and brokered, he didn't get hurt, but he cried. Yamato ran to him and said with a worried expression " are you hurt anywhere? Where? let me see. Kaker__"

" It's BEACAUSE OF YOU!! It's your fault. You make me run that's why the flower vase broke. " kakeru ran away from Yamato.

"Kakeru wait!!"

And nothing. He get after some minutes. not alone. with his mother and Aunty (Yamato's mother) .

" Mom look isn't that flower vase . what was your favorite. Yamato broke it!!"

Kakeru was saying those things to his mom. Yamato's eyes winded. that how can this kid lie like this . and Yamato hates the thing lie. he just hate it!! the flower vase was very special to the younger's mom. her husband give it to her during there marriage. and it must be special to her. Yamato was silent . not saying one word. It's introverts thing. His mom scold him for doing it. although he didn't do it. Hoshiko didn't said anything but she get hurt And the next day Yamato went his home with his mom and didn't come back again. His mom came to Kakeru's home but he didn't.

END FLASHBACK--

'Shit!! I did so much bad thing to him. I wonder if he just beat me up after go to his home. what if he punished me in the class and take revenge for lying. Well.. I'm afraid!!ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ "
..........

.......

"We are here!! " kakeru's mom shout out.

And kakeru__