17. HIS CLAIM

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
It's been a month and everything was going on smoothly. After completing her exams, Ruhaana was just enjoying her vacation with Naina and her staff. Meanwhile, Rajveer has taken leaves from his work, although, he would work from her home if anything's important. He has started to spend some time with her everyday.

On the other hand, Aditi started to live in her apartment after her husband's arrest and now... He's on trial for the domestic violence case and her mother's murder case. Aditya helped her in any way he could. Somehow, they started to have a different kind of bond and after a month, they felt like, they have started to like each other more than just friends.

Charlie and Nicki were as usual irritating the hell out of Naina but they were her biggest wellwishers since the very beggining of their relationship. They were the mischievous duo since the beginning.

Naina, on the other hand, has started to open up to Rajveer. She was still concerned about his line of work but she couldn't do anything about that much. She asked him about that many times but he would rather change the subject, so she has stopped asking him anything about that.

There's a new development amongst them. Because of her cafe's expansion, she hired yet another new guy named Armaan and he looked very much interested in her, which was very annoying for Rajveer. He would always interrupt their conversation and try to visibly push him away from her. Naina was enjoying that behavior of his very much but didn't say anything to those two.

She knew that Armaan was trying to make some advances at her but she didn't stop him in order to see Rajveer's reaction. Meanwhile, Rajveer was losing his temper slowly out of jealousy because of Armaan and her clossness.

-------------------------------------------------------

She was in the kitchen and he went near her. He asked...

Rajveer (Looking at her) - Kya bana rahi ho, Naina?

Naina (With a smile) - White Forest Pastry bana rahi hu. Ruhaana ko bahot pasand hai ye.

Rajveer (Mischievously) - Aur mere liye kuch nahi banaogi tum?

Naina (Putting her hands over her waist) - Aur tumhe kya khana hai?

Rajveer (With a smile) - Red Velvet Pastry. Mujhe vo bahot pasand hai.

Naina (Mischievously) - I didn't take you for a sweet tooth, Rajveer...!!!

Rajveer (Cornering her against the kitchen platform) - Abhi tum mujhe jaanti kaha ho? Tumhe dheere dheere pata chalega na mere baare me...!!!

Naina (Trying to push him away) - Aur agar mujhe tumhe na janna ho to?

Rajveer (Holding her waist) - Iska to tumhare pass aur koi option hi nahi hai because... (Looking in her eyes) Main tumhe apni banaye bina manne nahi wala hu, Naina...!!! You better be prepared...!!!

Naina (Putting her arms around his neck mischievously) - Aur tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ke main maan hi jaugi?

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Kyu? Aisa nahi hai?

Naina (With a smirk) - Mere pass aur bhi options hai, Rajveer. Sirf tum akele nahi ho.

Rajveer (Challenging her) - Aur kon hai vo, Naina?

Naina (Mischievously) - Armaan bhi to ek option hai hi na...!!! Tumhe nahi lagta?

Rajveer (Annoyingly) - That guy again...!!!

He stepped back a little from her out of annoyance. She asked...

Naina (With a fake curiosity) - Kyu? Kya hua, Rajveer? Vo thik nahi hoga kya mere liye?

Rajveer (Leaning towards her dangerously) - Aur tumhe lagta hai ke main aisa kuch hone duga, Naina?

Naina (Pushing him away a little) - Ye tumhare nahi... Mere haath me hai, Rajveer.

Rajveer (Astonishingly) - Lekin tumne to kaha tha na ki tum bhi mujhse...

Naina (Challenging him) - Kya kaha tha maine? Mujhe to kuch yaad nahi aa raha...!!!

Rajveer (Warning her) - You're testing my patience, Naina...!!!

Naina (With mischievous smile) - To tum kya karoge, Mr. Mafia...???!!!

He was about to answer her but Nicki called her outside, so she left from there. He also followed her outside but he only saw Armaan there. Naina and Rajveer, both were confuced to only see him there. Naina asked...

Naina (While looking around) - Armaan... Baki sab kaha hai? Aur humare costumers kaha gaye? Cafe khali kyu hai?

Armaan (Hesitating a bit) - Vo... I asked them... To leave... To give us some privacy...!!!

Rajveer (Scoffing at him) - What do you mean by that? Aur tumhare kehne pe vo chale bhi gaye?

Armaan (Looking at Naina) - Vo... Haa... I requested them, so...

Naina (Losing her temper) - Are you out of your mind? Ye mere cafe ka sabse busy hour hai. Kya soch rahe the tum aur kaisi privacy, Armaan? Aditi, Nicki aur Charlie kaha hai?

Rajveer (Looking confused) - Mujhe bas itna pata hai ke Aditi actually... Aditya aur Ruhaana ke sath shopping pe gayi hai. Vo... Ruhaana ko kuch kharidna tha to... Baki dono ka mujhe nahi pata.

Armaan hurriedly went near her and held her hands in his. Seeing that, Naina was startled and Rajveer... Well... He was ready to shoot him then and there. Naina asked...

Naina (In a confusion) - Tum ye kya kar rahe ho, Armaan?

Armaan (After taking a deep breath) - Dekho Naina, mujhe galat mat samjhna... But... Mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai aur vo bataye bina main tumhe yaha se nahi jaane de sakta.

Hearing that, she felt very uncomfortable in front of both the boys, whereas Rajveer was fuming in anger. He knew exactly what he was going to tell her or better... Confess in front of her. Naina said...

Naina (Trying to take back her hands) - Armaan, tum jo bhi kehna chahte ho, keh sakte ho... Bas mere haath chhod do.

Naina saw that old flame in Rajveer's eyes for her after two years. He wasn't just Rajveer at that time. He was the Mafia Leader Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, who would always claim his things or his person. Armaan asked...

Armaan (Confusingly) - Par kyu, Naina? Kya tumhe isse koi problem hai?

Naina (Still trying to take back her hands) - Dekho Armaan...

She couldn't finish her sentence because Rajveer immediately punched him in his face and he fell down badly. Seeing that, Naina was shocked as she covered her mouth and looked at Rajveer with her wide eyes. She tried to go near him and said...

Naina (Worriedly) - Oh My God, Armaan...!!! Kya tum...

But before she could say anything further, Rajveer held her hand and pulled her near him. He held her waist tightly and she said...

Naina (Worriedly) - Rajveer, mujhe use...

Rajveer (Warning her) - If you dare to get close to him, I'll kiss the hell out of you till you drop, Naina...!!! Dare you do that...!!! Aur aisa to hai nahi that we haven't kissed before. I won't hesitate to repeat that scenario once again...!!!

She was in deep shock after hearing that. She didn't even react to his warning and he picked her up in his arms. He took her inside while warning Armaan...

Rajveer (In a no nonsense tone) - Stay... Away... From... My... Woman...!!!

(To Naina) Let's go... MY SWEET LITTLE KITTEN...!!!
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 30 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤