Ch.1

Year: 2005.
Time: ??
Date: ??

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 10 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱. 8/8/1995. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 8/8/1995."

.  . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

Flames licked the air, smoke blazing. The site of the train crash was engulfed in furious orange, the blaze illuminating the whole of the tunnel as the light palmed the walls. What remained of the train was seriously dented and destroyed metal.

Clawing from the wreckage, (Y/N) yelled in pain as she dragged her injured body from the train. Her grabpack was still clinging to her shoulders, somehow surviving the wreckage. The woman dragged herself as far from the wreckage as possible, laying in the fetal position and clutching her side. She felt something warm and moist coming from her side, as well as something sharp.

She raised her hand to her face, seeing crimson coating the entirety of her palm and fingers. (Y/N) felt extremely unwell, coughing at the smoke and wincing from the pain of her side. Having little energy, she let her body succumb to the unconsciousness alluring her.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

(Y/N) awoke groggily, her eyes heavy and laced with tiredness. Where was she? The woman felt elevated, spotting a large pair of claws on either side of her. It was carrying her somewhere. Not having energy to fight back, the mysterious creature placed her down some kind of shoot, watching as she descended with predatory eyes.

Panicking, the woman's eyes darted around in the darkness, unaware of her surroundings. Clamping her eyes shut, she waited for something to happen. At the end of the tunnel, she hit the floor a bit harder than she would've liked. "Shit.." she grumbled, climbing to her feet and rubbing her head gently. She felt like absolute crap.

Staggering to her feet, alarms were blaring, illuminating the room in an alarming shade of red. "SHIT!" (Y/N) exclaimed, her eyes darting to both walls that were beginning to close in, making the room appear smaller. This was a trash compactor. With no hesitation, (Y/N) ran up a blue coated in faux leather. She jumped down a small gap in between some large pipes, turning around and spotting a ladder.

Pressing the trigger on her grab pack, the blue hand reached up to a handle on the ceiling, hoisting her up to a small entryway to large, boiler shaped structures which she jumped across as fast as possible, jumping off to land in a room with a hole in the concrete wall. Who knew a factory turned into a parkour puzzle?

Continuing her journey, she reached a small platform that needed to be pulled over with both hands to be mounted. Continuing through the vents, she reached a room which a red television and blue tape.

(Y/N) took the time to sit on the bloodied sofa, listening to the tape. Miss Harper, or Claire Harper, was extremely distressed. There were even mentions of Catnap, a name (Y/N) hadn't heard in a very long time. Over 10 years. "Catnap.." she mumbled, wiping her bloodied nose with the back of her palm. She was so focused on the tape that she'd forgotten the injuries she'd gotten from the train crash.

The bloodied sofa was probably the comfiest thing she'd experienced in a long time. Exhaling loudly, she forced herself up and noticed the opening to the trash compactor. This is where she was dropped off. Brushing past it, she noticed two large battery packs that needed to be connected to the wall. Upon fitting them, the door that needed to be powered, it slung open.

As if on cue, a phone started ringing. "Why is there a phone? Where is it?" She noticed a green triangle on the wall, connecting the green hand to it to spark electricity, which powered a following door up the stairs.

The door opened, and she stepped inside, picking up the ringing phone and placing it to her ear.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

.  . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

Ollie had explained the situation to (Y/N), telling her about playcare, himself, and how Playcare was being watched over by the familiar feline. He also aided her in giving guidance to puzzles, providing company, and even a few batteries here and there.

"Soo, Miss (Y/N), you used to work here? What was it like?" Ollie asked, intrigued by the woman on the phone.

(Y/N) nodded, walking through playcare while gently clutching her aching, no longer bleeding side. "That's right, Ollie. Left back in August 1995."

"August?" Ollie sounded very surprised and concerned. "Are you sure?"

Pursing her lip in confusion, (Y/N) nodded. "Yes, is something wrong?"

"No! I'm just surprised. You also look unwell, I can see from the cameras. Do you have any ouchies?" Ollie was becoming very worried about his new friend. She looked hurt.

"I'm fine, just tired. Don't worry, Ollie. Is there anything I can do to get the power back on?" (Y/N) covered her mouth to cough, sitting down on the artificial grass in front of the giant statue. She wanted to do what she could to help, but it was hard to move with no sleep, food, or water.

"I don't want you to die, so wait a bit. You don't look very well. We'll talk soon, okay? If I can find any, I'll send you some water and food! I promise." Ollie hung up the call, leaving (Y/N) to her thoughts. She sighed loudly, putting the phone in her pocket for lager. Removing the grabpack from her shoulders, she laid down on the fake grass and shut her eyes. She couldn't hold back the sleep any longer.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Ughh..my head." (Y/N) groaned, sitting up and pressing her palm to her forehead. How long was she out for? She felt slightly better than she did before but was hungry and thirsty. Standing to her feet, she felt uneasy. Like she was being watched. Reaching to grab her grabpack, she saw something move quickly in the shadows. A purple blur in her vision.

Turning around quickly, she examined the room frantically for the source of the sound. Whatever it was, it was big.

"(Y/N)."

A deep, crackly voice resonated behind the woman. Gasping in shock, her (E/C) eyes met face to face with an old friend.

Catnap.