Ch.11

// I apologise in advance for this chapter!!! 😭😭 However, the mommy book is out now!!

. . • ☆ . ° .• 🌙💫🔮🐈‍⬛️°:. *₊ ° . ☆

The Prototype had let (Y/N) go, leaving her massively shaken, but she had to obey what he said. Her friends' lives depended on it. He had allowed her to go back to them. Heck, he didn't even care if she told them his intentions. (Y/N) knew he was planning something.

Wide eyed and scared, she walked back into the playcare by herself, clutching her arms nervously. She looked at her feet, not really paying attention to her environment when she heard her name.

"(Y/N)!" Catnap immediately ran over to her, circling around her to check for any injuries the Prototype may have caused. The others had left to go and search for her elsewhere, but Catnap stayed in the playcare in case she came back.

He noticed that her shirt was different and all her wounds had been stitched and carefully cleaned. She looked more hydrated, but he noticed there was bruising under her eyes, and he could see bruises forming on her cheek and behind her ear.

The state of her face made him growl angrily. The Prototype must have hit her pretty hard to fracture her skull partially as well as her cheekbone. Catnap could handle being thrown around by the Prototype, but she was smaller and not as strong as him. He knew the Prototype tried to manipulate (Y/N), but she was too clever for his antics.

Very carefully, he put his large paws either side of her face so she could face him, analysing the state of her bruises. He ensured to be gentle to avoid hurting her even more. Closer inspections of the bruises, Catnap noted they were very fresh and would need treatment soon. She would definitely need hospitalisation when they get out of here, so their main plan of action was to escape. His expression softened to see tears forming in her eyes and she began babbling incoherently, her words not making any sense.

"Catnap- I-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, absolutely hysterical as she continued to cry, eyes wide and reddened from panic. She had bottled these emotions for a while now and they had boiled to a surface.
The Protoype must've burst a blood vessel in her right eye, as the white normal white sclera was now blotchy with blood. The left eye just appeared bloodshot and bruised, but Catnap wouldn't be surprised if the vessels burst from stress or fear.

Catnap curled his large, boney body around her, keeping his paw around her much smaller body, letting her cry into his lavender scented fur. She began murmuring stuff, sniffling and sobbing into him, gripping his fur between her fingers. Catnap didn't say anything as he was certain words wouldn't make a difference, he only began purring to try and calm her down so she could tell him what was going on, rubbing his head against her softly.