Chapter 3: Funtime Nightmare part 3

They entered the party room, as they could hear party music as lights were glowing brightly." Echo's room is that way." Mari pointed her finger to where Echo's room is." Once you get there, you should be able to get the code." Mari said softly as player look at her." What about you??" they asked as Mari gave them a soft smile." I'll stay here and watch for Echo." she said making the player nodded before heading to echo's room, leaving Mari behind.

Mari sigh as she look around the place, keeping high alert as always. She walk around a bit, tracing her finger on the table before stopping as she stood in front of the wall that was filled with children drawings. She gently took the drawing that has her, holding out a gift to a child. Mari let out a smile as she remember that they, how she always give a birthday presents to the child in their birthday. She remember how she and her sisters sing songs for children and how she hang out with other toys if she have time. Especially helping smiling critters, entertaining the orphan children.

A thought of the smiling critters made her frown. 'Right. . .i used to work there before i was return back after the incident.' thought Mari with a sigh as she put back the drawing on the wall before she saw a drawing of Catnap and Dogday on the wall. 'Catnap. . . .Dogday. . .' thought Mari as she stared at the drawing before her. 'I miss you two.' she thought as she close her eyes and let out a sigh." Mari! i got the code!" She turn her attention back to player, waving the paper that had a code on it." Good job starlight" she said with a soft smile on her face making the player stared at her with surprise look but smile widely since they accepted the sudden nickname.

"Now let's get to miss pearl stadiu-" Mari gasp as something was thrown in front of them." Get back!" Mari yelled as she pushed player behind here. "  Ащ, гёаѵїпg $ѳ $ѳѳп?? щнч дѳпт чѳц їпдяѳдцcё чѳця fяїёпд ѫаяї. Аfтёя агг. . . . ї гѳѵё gцё$т. (Aw, leaving so soon?? why dont you introduce your friend Mari. After all. . . . i love guest.) "Echo appeared, rolling her skates smiling creepily at them." Echo." Mari growl while standing in front of the player protectively.

" Ащ, Ѫаяї дѳпт бё гїкё тнат. Бцт cап чѳц ѫѳѵё а$їдё, ї щапт тѳ ёат нїѫ $їпcё їѫ $ѳ нцпgяч. (Aw, Mari dont be like that. But can you move aside? I want to eat him since im so hungry.) Echo said with crazed look making Mari growl even more. " Not gonna happen." Mari said making Echo stared at her before sighing. "$цcн а $наѫё Ѫаяї. Ѳ щёгг $їпcё чѳц щѳпт ѫѳѵё. . . Ї'ГГ ДѲ ЇT ѪЧ$ЄГF! (Such a shame Mari. Oh well, since you wont move.. . . .I'LL DO IT MYSELF!)" Echo yelled as she skated forward, roaring making Mari growl and give her a round kick on the side, sending her fly to the other side and crash on the table.

"GO! GET OUT OF HERE!" Mari yelled the player, while she raised both of her hand to block in coming fist from Echo, as both of them snarling and roaring at each other, both showing sharp teeth. Player felt unsure if they should leave her before running as fast as they can. "Шнч аяё чѳц нёгpїпg тнёѫ Ѫаяї?? Аяё чѳц бётяачїпg чѳця fаѫїгч?! (why are you helping them Mari?? Are you betraying your family?!)" Echo snarled at her as she clawed her on the chest, making Mari hissed in pain as blood coming out of the wound before snarling at Echo as she kicked her on the stomach. "I rather die than helping you and the others!" she yelled making Echo growl in anger and roar at her before yelping in pain when Mari give her a round kick on the side, sending her flying back.

Mari pant before wincing as she touch the claw mark wound on her chest, feeling her blood coming out of it. "Shit." she cursed before gasping when she was kicked on the stomach, sending her flying and crash on the wall, gasping in pain after than before groaning as she fall on the ground. "Чѳц'яё $ѳ pатнётc Ѫаяї. (You're so pathetic Mari.)" Echo said as she skate towards to her, kicking her once again as Mari was sent again crashing on the game console. Mari groan before grunting in pain when Echo place her skate shoe on top of her chest. "ЧЧѳц ѫадё ѫё $їcк. Шёгг тѳ бад fѳя чѳц, чѳц щѳпт бё абгё тѳ $аѵё чѳця pяёcїѳц$ fяїёпд аfтёя ї кїгг чѳц fїя$т. (you made me sick. Well to bad for you, you wont be able to save your precious friend after i kill you first.)" Echo said as she was now holding an axe that she manage to grabbed as she raise it above her head. Mari struggled to pushed her foot of her chestwhile staring up to her.

"OI! YA UGLY BITCH!" Both Echo look at her side before sheknew it, she was hit by something sharp as it impaled straight to her head. Mari stared up with wide eyes before she watch Echo stumble back as blood continued to overflow out then fall on the ground. Life in her eyes flickered a bit before it slowly disappeared. Mari slowly sat up and stared at lifeless body of Echo before her. 'Im sorry Echo. . .I hope you find peace in the after life.' thought Mari, wincing as she touch her wound on her chest." Mari! Are you okay?! You're hurt!" Player came to her side, after throwing a spear straight to Echo, impaling it." Player. Thank you for saving me starlight." Mari said with a soft smile before wincing a bit when they touch her wound." you're hurt." they said with a frown on their face.

"its nothing. Let's focus on getting the last code." Mari said as she struggle to get up to her feet but yelp in surprise when player pushed them down." No, stay here! I'll get something to fix you up" they said as they stood up and look around as they were trying to find first aid to help their friend. Mari blink in surprise as she watch them search around before cheering after finding the first aid before coming towards to her.

" Let's get you fix." they said as they began to wipe away the blood making Mari wince a bit in pain but try to relax herself as she watch them slowly stitched her wound up before wrapping it with bandage right after that." There! Good as new!" they said, feeling proud as Mari look at her chest, seeing how neat and clean that they were able to bandage her chest." Thank you starlight. I appreciate it." Mari said with a gently smile as she gentle pat their head softly. The player grin before helping their tall friend to stand up before they headed out, making sure not to step the dead body of Echo as they got out of the party room.

"Now, we are going to face the last opponent. . . . . " Mari said with a serious expression on her face as she and player stood in front of the stadium before them." Miss Pearl Stadium. . . ."