Chapter 7: To Playtime center

Player slowly open their eyes, letting their sight got adjusted to the darkness and quickly nnotice that Poppy is not here." Starlight??" Player look over to see Mari, staring down to them softly." Mari? what's going on?? what happen??" they asked as they get off Mari's hold, letting the giant puppet to stand up." You feel asleep because of exhaustion and such right after you open poppy's case." Mari explained to them softly.

Player nodded before they began to notice something is missing." wait, where's huggy-" Player yelp when something wrapped around their waist being lift up and hug. It was Huggy Wuggy, who was happily chirping and hugging them making Mari chuckle softly." He's been like this. . .He's waiting for you to wake up starlight." Mari said softly to them as Player nodded before patting Huggy's arms making Huggy purred and place them back to the ground.

Player notice that the wardrobe from earlier was knocked over and the door behind it was now accessible. Player began to walk over and opened it as it let out a loud creak." We're still in the factory??" Player asked as they saw something. The three began to walked down to the halls, coming three way fork in the road.

 A path on the left leading to a closed gate, the path in the middle leading to a locked door that lead to Elliot Ludwigs office. Though Mari let out a soft growl while glaring at the name making Player look confused but didnt question it. Player looked into the hole to see if there was some sort of way across, there they saw a ladder on the other side. They launch the red hand to grabbed above before swinging themselves to the other side.

Huggy wuggy took a few step back before running and jumped across the gap. Mari just casually jump over as she reach to the end. The three of them continued walking before they soon entered a room with a massive cutout of Huggy, wearing a grab pack while doing a thumps up motion. Player curiously pressed the button using grab pack, as a voice spoke out from the cutout board.

"Does someone need a hug??"

Both of the three stared at the cutout board as Huggy tilted his head in confusion, while pointing at himself as he let out a chitter noise." What did he say Mari??" Player asked them." He asked that 'is that how he suppose to sound like that?' "Mari translate what Huggy said to them. Then Huggy chitter out something making Mari chuckle softly." what did he say again??" player asked as Mari looks down at them." He said 'the imitation sounds way off.'" she translate what huggy said before making Player smile.

The three went back to the door, as Player pulled out the key that they found before turning it open. Then Player opened the door as inside was revealed to be a charming office. Then Player saw a Vent system." can one of you lift me up there??" Player asked as Mari, who is taller than Huggy, grabbed them softly and lift them up to the vent.

"I'll be back soon I promise." Player said to them as Mari nodded and gave them a gentle smile." Dont be too long starlight." Mari said making Player nodded before crawling into straight to the vent, leaving Mari and Huggy behind. Both toys awkwardly stood there as Huggy avoid looking at the taller puppet, who sigh softly." Look. . . what happen long time ago when that. . . .Day. . .Happen. . .Is not your nor others fault. . . You were all just trying to be free. . .But. . .You and the others were control. . . " Mari said softly as she looks at him. Huggy slunch down and let out a whimper.

"It is not your fault. You and the others arent able to resist the control of. . .that THING. . . " Mari said as she hissed at the end. Huggy looks at her and chitter something to her making her paused and look away." that questions will be another time." Mari said as she cross her arms to her chest, as Huggy stared at her with confusion on his face.

Then Player came back after crawling out the vents again. Poppy popped out to another vent, surprising Mari and Huggy, but remain calm as Poppy gestured them to follow. The three of them follow before jumping another gap again. They arrive to a place where Poppy is waiting for them in front of the large hole behind her. She turn around and have a serious expression on her porcelian face as she began to speak.

"Listen, im going to need you to trust me-" However, before Poppy could finished her sentence a pink familiar hand  stretch out of the hole, grabbing Poppy as this cause her to scream. Dragging her into the large hole behind. Mari frozed at her spot as she know where that Pink hand came from." POPPY!" Player screamed as they jumped down the hole." Starlight!!" Yelled Mari in surprise before Huggy jumped down as well, following player. Mari let out a sigh before jumping down as well.

Mari arrived to the ground, landing on her point like feet before she sweat drop at the state of Player being squash by Huggy, who quickly got of them and chattering and chittering apologies. Knowing player, who couldn't understand what the blue huggable toy was saying but they soon understand that Huggy was apologizing for that.

"Are you two alright??" Mari asked them softly as Player gave them a thumbs up before both three start heading towards to a long hallway, where ahead of them were a large door that have a red hand scanner at the top. Player shot the red hand before the same pink hand that grabbed poppy came down and grabbed the red hand.

"*Gasp*! A New playmate!"

Mari and Huggy tensed up that recognizable voice as Player struggled to pulled the red hand back. They yelp when the red hand broked, causing them to stumble but Mari gentle hold them before they could fall over. Then a Pink gangly spider like toy appeared while smiling creepily towards to them.

"Its been so. . . .Loong.. . . . ."