116.

Chapter 116

It was about eight o’clock when I came back from the outside.

As soon as Jiang Tang and the children stepped into the door, she felt the atmosphere was a little strange. The butler took the coat from her and gave her a hint at the living room.

Jiang Tang’s eyes flickered, and changed her shoes before entering the living room.

Lin Aiguo sat on the sofa with a graceful posture and indifferent expression while listening to the complaint of the woman in front of her.

The woman was unkempt, with uncombed hair and dressed casually. She was weeping and complaining. Lin Aiguo sat crossed legs with her face resting on her hand. Her eyes were half-squinted without any expression on her face.

The smile on the children’s faces disappeared once they saw the two women. Liangshen and Liangqian exchanged glances and after saying hello to her, they rushed upstairs. Their backs looked like fleeing rabbits.

“Hello, Nai Nai.” Chu Yi was not afraid of Lin Aigou. He stepped forward and greeted her. Then his eyes fell on the person on the side. He paused for a moment and said, “Hello, Maternal Wai Po.”

T/N: Nai Nai (paternal grandmother), Wai Po (maternal grandmother).

Advertisement

The way he called Wai Po was rather cold.

Jiang Tang said expressionlessly: “Chu Yi, you go upstairs first.”

Chu Yi nodded and turned to leave.

Jiang Tang looked at Qiao Xiulian who was sitting on the sofa scornfully. She was feeling complicated. She thought that the previous warning worked, but I didn’t expect that this mother in name would appear in front of her again so soon.

When Qiao Xiulian saw Jiang Tang, she quickly lowered her head, looking a little awkward.

“Why did you come back without saying a word?” Lin Suizhou asked as he handed the coat to Xiao Gao casually.

Lin Suizhou raised her eyes: “I thought you were already used to it.”

It’s normal for Lin Aiguo to run around the world all year round and not only come home once in half a year. He was indeed used to it.

Lin Suizhou sighed helplessly. He took a look at his mother and found that she seemed a lot thinner, her cheekbones became sharper which gave her a hollow appearance.

“Sizhou, Tangtang, you guys are back.” Qiao Xiulian stood up.

Jiang Tang was particularly disdainful and disgusted looking at Qiao Xiuliann’s submissive appearance when facing Lin Suizhou, and remembered her savage appearance when slapping her and demanding her for money. She knew that this kind of villain would not let Lin Suizhou’s thigh go easily. No matter how good she promised at that time, didn’t this piece of trash come back to beg for money?

Lin Suizhou hummed coldly and did not respond.

Qiao Xiulian was a little embarrassed. The purpose of her coming here today is self-evident.

Actually, Qiao Xiulian received a lot of money from Lin Suizhou last time and also promised never to disturb their life again. She indeed enjoyed her life with that money for a short while, but she didn’t stop her gambling addiction. It wasn’t long before she lost all the money and owed more than three million yuan.

Three million, that’s a huge sum of money! Even if Qiao Xiulian had promised, under current circumstances she had to shamelessly come back to find her son-in-law.