Drunk

As aisha and vikrant returned to the roy mansion vikrant realised that aisha was really really drunk that she wasn't even able to stand properly so giving her support vikrant helped her get inside the mansion then he silently took her to her floor but then he saw that her room and all the rooms on her floor were locked. And it since nirmala di has all the keys of the house he dialled her number while still holding aisha. Then she picked up the call .

Hello didi can you please give me keys to aisha's room?

So sorry sir actually the thing is that i am not in the house right now i am In another city I'm taking my brother to a hospital and i accidentally took the key with me soo..

Hospital? What happened?

Actually he has some heart issues and we are taking him to do a surgery

You should've asked us we also run a hospital

Yes but that doctor has been treating him for years soo..

Oh okay it's fine if you need any help call us

Yes sir thanks.

Then he said to aisha "looks like you have to go in karan's room" then aisha who was as good as asleep said "please take me anywhere else but that room"
"But then you'll have to stay in my room" he said
Okay I'll she answered
Then okay he said
And then started taking her upstairs
But aisha was drunk and drunk people have are funny people to deal with.
So aisha stopped walking so vikrant asked what happened?
Then she said in a childish tone no I'm not gonna climb those stairs
Then he said you have to aisha.. or how will we reach to my room?
Then she started pouting like a child, tapping her index finger to her head and said vikrant you should carry me in your arms
Vikrant who couldn't help but laugh at her cute, silly and childish behaviour said but why can't you walk aisha?
Then she pointed at her hells and said I've been wearing them for a whole they and they hurt
And looking at her feet which looked red and kind of swollen he kneeled and removed them and then he effortlessly swept her in his arms as soon as he swept her and started taking her upstairs aisha started giggling then he asked why are laughing? Then she said it's nice someone carrying you around it feels nice.
Then he says looks like you are enjoying yourself.
Yes I am she said and held him tight around his neck so she doesn't fall
And feels asleep again in just a second
Vikrant reaches his room opens the door with one hand and slowly lays aisha down on the bed then he switch on the AC and lays a blanket on her.
Then he goes to bathroom and changes his clothes and when he comes back he sees that aisha is crying in her sleep he sits beside her and says no no aisha you shouldn't cry
She shakes her head
Then he places a hand on her head and says it's okay you'll be fine tomorrow.
And when he is about to leave aisha takes his hand
And she held it like she didn't wanted to let it go
So looks like I'll sit here beside you for some time aisha