Twelve- Forgive

"Werewolves are not vicious." Bella tells Alice as she's making herself hot chocolate. Alice is pacing in the room as I sit at the table.

I stare at the ground. Alice and I still haven't truly acknowledged each other. "Until they lose their tempers." She argues.

"They saved me from Laurent with [Name]. They're protecting us from Victoria." My sister informs her, the vampire seems shocked. "Victoria? I didn't see her? I didn't see you get pulled from the water either by [Name]." Alice says my name hesitantly, carefully side glancing as me when it leaves her mouth.

"She saved me, Jacob was there seconds after. I wouldn't have made it without him. You have no idea what it was like." Bella frowns.

"Yes. I do. I knew leaving wouldn't be good for you. I tried to tell Edward, but he wouldn't listen." She responds, my chest tenses up. She knew.

She knew about Bella that means she knew about me. My skin begins to tingle as anger grows inside of me.

Thoughts racing, practically bouncing off the walls in my head. "Does he know you're here?" I hear my sister ask but it's muffled. Everything's muffled. I begin to take breaths as if I need it.

"No. He's been... away..."

I stand up angrily, forcing myself from the scene. Accidentally slamming the chair back, breaking it. I don't care enough to apologize as I just leave the house. My body shakes from the anger I'm feeling. My skin feels like it's on fire.

I remember how anger triggers this feeling, attempting to calm myself it cools down but definitely still there. I hold myself, confused on what to do so I sit on the ground. Thinking everything over.

Hours pass I didn't even realize it, a door opens behind me and I figure it's just Alice going to her car to leave or something so I stay quiet. "Can we talk?" She sits across from me, I didn't even realize she got in front of me. I suck in a deep breath. Let's get this over with I guess.

I glance up at her, my head still facing down. "Go ahead." I say.

"I got your calls." She whispers, a pang hits my heart. She got them and never responded. She admitted to it. How... why? I stay quiet. "I... couldn't answer." She continues. Now I'm looking at her. "You hurt me, [Name]." She tells me, this is where I roll my eyes in response.

"[Name] please, you admitted to not trusting my family, to not trusting Jasper and I!" She slightly raises her voice to which I shake my head, putting a finger up to stop her.

"Alice, stop talking." I warn her. I feel my body start to hurt, it felt like the muscle sores I got after having a panic attack as a human. "I just need you to understand I was upset with you. I didn't-" I cut her off but standing up.

"Alice, enough." I attempt to warn her again. She follows suit, stepping closer to me. I didn't move an inch. As much as I wanted Alice and Jasper back this... this is not how I wanted it to be. "[Name], I'm sorry..."

It falls silent around us, she takes it as a sign to step closer. I don't move but I do flinch. Not out of fear that she'd hurt me but realization that I need to back away.

I need this conversation to end before I blow up and say things I don't mean. "Will you forgive me?" She asks me, my eyes glance at her then away from her.

"Alice stop this conversation please." Instead, she touches my arm which shocks it. Her eyebrows furrowed and I hiss in pain. The warmth now covering over it. "Are you okay? That's never happened before." Her face is full of worry and confusion and I hold my arm but my feet haven't moved from its placement.