Confidence and tears

Dogdays pov

I wake up to catnap snuggling his head under my neck. "Mmmh" I say softly as I hug him next to me more his soft purrs will never get tiring. But I just realized I can't be doing this if we're not a couple.... yet. Catnap tail moves and he is getting ready to wake up, his yawns are just to much to handle he wakes up and pushes me off of him. "O-oh it's just you dogday" he says with slight blush on his face. "Missed me" I giggled. His face turning redder "I-i...... I got some ass to beat" he running out of the room and uh oh I run after him. "CATNAP NO" Next thing you know he is chasing crafty corn and Bobby. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SORRY CATNAP" crafty corn yells. Bobby only laughs. I grab ahold of catnap trying my best to lift him in the air a bit so he can't run. "Dogday you need to control your boyfriend he's crazy" crafty laugh. Me and catnap froze blushing. Crafty corn and Bobby froze understanding why we froze " NO WAY YOU GUYS DID IT" Bobby whispers yelled "WH-WHAT NO?!" Dogday sets catnap down a bit and catnap looks like a blushing mess. "Catnap face says otherwise" crafty corn giggled. "Catnap you good?" Catnap was just standing still ears up eyes widen and tail wrapped around him in a circle on the floor. "I-" Catnap just speeds off to the woods. We watch him until he disappears up a tree. " I think you need to talk to your SOON to be boyfriend" Bobby said smiling. Ugh she's right not the boyfriend part but I do need to talk to him

I go home and make a bunch of blue berrie muffins with the berries I got yesterday and I made chocolate cover bananas. I also made a lavender flower bouquet. Ok I got this. I put at this in a panic basket and bring a blanket and bring it with me. I go through the woods and settle the picnic blanket with the basket and go to find catnap. I find him in this tree that is covered in lillys. "CATNAP" I yell to him, he jumped and literally HE JUMPED I went to go catch him but he caught himself with his claws barely. "I SAID STOP THAT DO-DOGDAY!" He yells as he goes back in his tree. "C'mon catnap come down I just wanna talk" nothing he is just chilling up there I assume because I cant see him. "Do you want muffins?" The top half to his nose of his head popped up from the tree his ears up listening. "Blue berrie your favorite" I can tell he's thinking about it and comes down. "There we go follow me" I offer him my hand he looks at it then at me, then he accepts it with a small cute smile.

I show him to the picnic area I settled up at and he smells the food and I know because he is walking slightly faster. Once we make it we both sit down. I give him his muffin and me mine. "Catnap" he looks up from his muffin to me, I can't help but blush a bit " I am sorry about......last night you know it's I...I just wanted to apologize for my actions of how careless I was." "It's ok I uhm kinda....liked it?" He said being redder than a rose and he looks back down at his muffin. He wraps his tail in a circle around him making him look small when were like the same height. Wait WHAT DID HE JUST SAY THAT TOOK ME A MOMMENT HE LIKED IT? YESSS OR NO? "Wait wait what?" "Mhh it's uh-uhm nothing don't worry about it" he continues to eat his muffin. Ok this is my only chance now or never. *sigh* "catnap is it ok if I ask you something" "mhm" he says a bit confused. I go through the basket and get the flowers and get on my knee. "Catnap ehm.. would you uh like to be my bo-boyfriend?" I am getting ready for the rejection. Catnap looks at me blankly and he puts his muffin down and looks me in the eyes. Ooh man this not gonna be good. MY EYES WIDEN HE LEANT IN AND IS KISSING ME OH MY OH MY. As he back up blushing and bit more my dummie self really asked "is that a yes?" He laughs "of course it's a yes" " OH THANK GO I WAS SWEATING" I fall into his lap relief and catnap is laughing his ass off at me.

"STOP ITS NOT FUNNY BECAUSE I LIKED YOU FOR SO LONG ITS NOT EVEN A JOKE" catnap stops and then burst into tears laughing even harder I begin to feel a bit embarrassed so I took that matter into my own hands. I grab his moon neck peice and pull him in for a kiss. At first you can tell by the sudden action  he was startled but leans in and put his hands on his lap. My tail started wagging and he chuckle in the kiss hearing my tail wag back and forth in the grass. "Dogday" he says as he backs up. "Yes kitty" I smirk at him he blushing a bit and looks to the side he then throws a muffin at my face. "EAT UP NOW" he yells and stuffing the muffin all over my face. He hit everything but my mouth. He was laughing and I was pushing off all the muffin on my face. Catnap starts to luck the muffin off my face making me look like tomato. He giggles and I laugh cause it also tickles.