Wowwie More Friends

Dogdays pov:

The only thing interesting is the scent of catnap. Him and his lavender scent just make this whole thing better. We found the way out of Dome along with some other information i can't remember, but I will just ask catnap about it later. Catnap and Miss Delight are talking and walking together while I am behind catnap, just watching his tail swing sideways slowly. Catnap starts to yawn, which is a bit upsetting because if we were counting on anyone's senses, it would be catnaps, and I would not trust Miss Delight one bit. "Are you tired, catnap? we can all go rest for a bit," Miss Delight says, slowing down her pace. Catnap looks at me. "Are you tired?" "No but if you are, we could rest," I respond softly. He turns back to Miss Delight "No we are all good," he says with a reassuring smile back at her. "Ok, but this might be a long walk if you're tired, catnap." She says as she goes back to her normal pace. Catnap tries to be at her speed, which is slightly behind her.

2 hours later

Me and Miss Delight are still wide awake, but catnap eyes start to get droopy. I look at him and examine his state. "Miss delight, I think it's best if we rest for now," I say. Miss Delight stops walking and turns to look at us. " Oh, hmm, of course this way,"
We enter this class that looks like it used to be a nap time center for younger ones. "There are blankets everywhere. Just make yourself comfortable, " she says quietly. I go to get some blankets and see Miss Delight is in the corner fixing her dress if she can and catnap on top of cabinets that are connected to the wall. He just likes sleeping in high spots sometimes, I guess. Sadly, I can't climb up there, so go to the place closest to him, which is the counter. I just sit there wrap in the blanket and watch Miss Delight. After a while, Miss Delight finally decides to look at us, noticing I am still awake. "You don't wish to sleep dogday," she says with a smile still. "No," she nods and looks at her stomach, then back at me, she holds her stomach. "So tell me, how did you meet catnap?" I was thinking, but I actually don't remember." I don't know. We have been friends for so long, " she nods. "So tell me, why are you helping him find his mother?" "Because he's my best friend. " "best friend? hmm. " "What? " I tilt my head. "I just thought you or never mind," she stutters at the end a bit. I look up at catnap sound asleep and smile a bit. Giggles, I turn my head and miss Delight is giggling. "What's so funny?"You claim your best friends, but that was no best friend smile, and I am a teacher, and even I noticed that." I blush a bit. I examine Miss Delight and notice actually how broken her body is. "What happened to you?"Oh, you know you go crazy for food, and they try to stop you." She grabs her stomach tighter. "Are you ok?" "Mentally or physically AHAHAH" she laughs to herself. "Why are you grabing your stomach like that?"Oh, don't worry, just keep asking questions." she smiles. "Do actually like cats, or were you messing with me?" "Really?" She giggles. " I prefer cats more they are calmer, and they don't lock you in schools for years with no food." she smiles more. "Well, once you help us, there will be a whole lot of food that is not life breathing people." I smile back at her. "You know, once catnap finds his mother... what are you going to do? " "What do you mean by that?"I mean, this place is no good for her spider like body to live here, and don't you think he would want his mother to stay with him?" "OK and what's your point?" Well, if we do find his mom, his mom would want him to be with her as well, but she not your mother, right? And plus you're the leader so you would have to live here. " I start to think about it. She has a point, but catnap wouldn't do that....would he? "What's with all these questions anyway?" I start getting a bit angry. "Just wanted to know and help myself." "help your self with what?" She looks at her stomach," trying to distract myself from the hunger. " My eyes widen a bit. "Well, if that is the case, what your favorite color?" "Hmm I am not sure" "Do you have family members?"........."uhm, hello?"I had sisters," she continues to smile but not in the nice way as before. More is a dark, eerie way. "Haha, sorry if that sounded creepy. I just had to rethink your question" I nod, just not going to bother with that. I look to the side and and catnaps tail is dangling down to where I can touch it. I go to touch it, but Miss Delight stops me. " I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you want the little angel to get some rest, you should leave him alone." I hate it when she's right. "Do you have or-uh did you have a lover?"Nope." " Not Surpise," I whisper. She giggled as she knew what I said even if she didn't hear me. Catnaps tail starts to stretch, and we both watch as he gets up. He yawns and stretches his limbs, and looks around at us. "Did you guys sleep?" He says softy "Yup we just woke up just a few minutes ago." Miss Delight says "Oh alright so let's get started?" Catnap jumps down and me and Miss Delight get up from our spots. We leave the room and go back in the hallway and take a turn. " Here we are," me and catnap both look at Miss Delight "wait what we just got here," I say. "I know, and we walked all the way here last night, and we decided to take a break in the room right next to the exit." " And you didn't say anything?!" I say with anger in my tone a bit." Well, we couldn't rest over there if we don't know what over there that could harm us." I just stare at her in disbelief "Well atleast we're here now, " catnap says while looking at the door. " Now that's the attitude I'm looking for," she says, winking at catnap. As we are opening the door, I look at Miss Delights weapon it's a ball with pencils all around it, and under it, it has a word or a name, if I may add I think it says barb or bard? I don't know. She is an odd one.

They get the door open, and it's... I have no idea, but it's a complex leading to a whole bunch of doors with names on top of them. "Hmm, well, isn't this interesting?" Miss Delight says, trying her best to be sarcastic, but with her happy tone, she really isn't able to. Catnap walks up to the first door and reads the title. "Poppys gas sta-" he stops mid way. "What is it, catnap?" I ask, confused. "O-oh, it's nothing dogday. anyways, let's go to the next door, " Miss Delight says, answering my question while pushing us away from the door. "Yeah, she right it's just some storage place anyway," catnap says as well. We go to the next door on top, it says the hug-the huggys? What are the huggys? " Let's try this one?" Catnap looks up at Miss Delight for permission. "I guess it couldn't hurt to try" we both enter the door and it's kinda dark but we can tell it like the whole play area that's blue and there is slightly lighter side that's pink. What does that mean? Boy and girl gender reval gone wrong or something. We look around the blue side, which is more messy, and the pink side is kinda..? Clean, I guess. The we hear sloppy feet hitting the floor, but we can't tell which side because it's too dark. Then Miss Delight is thrown to the ground being topple by a big blue...bear?sloth I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT WE ARE UNDER ATTACK. I look around for catnap, but he's GONE "CATNAP." Miss Delight is hitting the blue thing with her weapon bard or barb. I DONT KNOW BUT CATNAP IS GONE. Then we hear yelling, but a girl yell, not catnap though. The blue thing stopped attacking Miss Delight and ran towards the sound. We follow him because catnap could be over there. When we all make it there, a pink version of the blue thingy is holding catnap. "OUCH DONT DO THAT BAD KITTY CAT," she says as she is holding catnap. "DOGDAY MISS DELIGHT HELP!" Miss Delight runs to go hit the pink thing, but the blue one stops her. "WOAH WOAH WOAH STOP EVERYONE," the pink one yells. "PUT HIM DOWN!" I yell, looking up at her terrified."O-oh sorry, " she giggles and puts him down. He run towards me, standing next to me. "And her two" catnap says, pointing at Miss Delight, who is smacking the blue one. "NOT UNTILL THIS PSYCHO WANTS TO CALM DOWN," the blue one yells. Man, I am really wondering how I got here at this point. "If you could kindly call that one off, please," the pink says. "MISS DELIGHT OVER HERE CALM DOWN," catnap yells to her. She looks at us and stops. The blue one put her down, and she shaped him one more time. He growled a bit, pushed that away. The pink one got down to our level and began to speak. "Hiya, sorry for that. We haven't seen anyone for a while now, but anyways, I am kiss Missy, and that's huggy wuggy, " she said, smiling. "I am Miss Delight. This is catnap, and oh, almost forgot, that's dogday," she giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Oh well, catnap, I apologize for my actions and Miss Delight. I apologize for huggys actions." I just stare, which is all I basically have been doing all day.

_______________________________________
So close to not being motherless catnap so close. Well, enjoy yall.

1744 words