𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚
Y/N POV:

Me, Poppy, and Viva were at Viva's place sitting on her sofa, laughing and enjoying each other's company. "So i was thinking on about getting into, like, short stories and essays instead on novels."

Poppy says to Viva. "Ooh, i love that for you." Viva says "But, um... Just to circle back real quick i still have like a million questions what happened."  I said, then Viva gets off the sofa and goes on a ladder.

"I used to live up in the troll tree, i was there when you were born. Viva explained as she took a lollipop on one of the shelves. And you guys were so cute, kind of what y'all are like now, but only teensier and weensier and.. Oh, do you guys wanna make candy necklaces we never finished because we eat all the candy"

"Obviously!" Poppy yelled in excitement and also jumping off the sofa. "But, Veev, im just gonna need you too focus here and-and tell us everything." Poppy says and i nod my head in agreement. "Why are we only learning about you now? What happened?" I asked.

"We got accidentally separated" Viva says while having a puppet and was moving the head to make it look like it was talking putting it very close to my face which made me back up a little then she threw the puppet aside. "Then i lived here ever since, the end. Wanna do candy toe rings next?" Viva says while walking off.

"Uh- accidentally separated?" Poppy asked not really understanding."Viva are you talking about the night trolls escaped bergan town?" I asked Viva. "Oh, yeah. Yeah i guess it was that night.." Viva says trying to laugh it off. "I thought of so many times of leaving, you know? To look for you guys and dad. But its not safe out there."

"Ok, obviously this is a lot.." Poppy says and i nod. "And you should be able to open up about this on your own time." I said "but you'll have plenty of time talking about this on the way to Mount Rageous!" Poppy says as she threw ger arms in the air as Viva put candy necklaces on me and Poppy.

"Woah. i am not going to Mount Rageous. And neither are you guys, silly. Y'all are never gonna leave again." That was all Viva said as she put her cape on and left, me and Poppy stood there in shock. "W-wait what? What was that last thing?" Poppy yelled out to Viva not knowing if Viva said what she think she said.

"Ok, guys, if were gonna save floyd. We need to get going." Clay says to his brothers. "Ill go get Y/N and Poppy" Branch says about to walk away until Clay stops him. "No,no,no wait. Hold on." Clay says grabbing onto shoulder stopping him in his tracks "there's no way Viva is gonna let them go."

"What? Wh-what are you talking about?" "Like i said, She got some stuff going on, man. If we don't wanna get trapped, we should sneak out now."  Just then the lights turn on and there were putt-putt trolls everywhere, and the entrance gate closes which locks Rhonda from coming in.

"Ay, hey Viva. What up, girl?" Clay says trying to act casual like he wasn't trying to sneak out. Viva! What are you doing?" Poppy said as me and her went over the Viva and the brothers. "your not leaving here, no matter what, because... Its just not safe out there, your welcome." Viva says crossing her arms.