𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬

★,。・:౨ৎ˚:・゚☆
3rd POV:

Y/N, Poppy, Branch, and Tiny Diamond all made it to Mount Rageous. As there on high ground watching everyone from far. "Alright look, security it really tight. So we're not gonna be able to just walk in there." Branch warned them as Poppy is looking threw a pair of binoculars.

"You know what that means! We're scaling on the walls." Poppy says "where what? Huh- when?"  Tiny Diamond said gets a lil scared. Then Poppy gave all of them there own pair.
"We should plan to make our ascent about 200 meters east of the entrance." Branch says as there all now climbing up the tall tower.

"Good thing i brought extra gummy gloves" Poppy says Then Tiny Diamond stops climbing due to exhaustion. "Im tired.. Carry me.." Tiny diamond say while holding his hand out for one of them to grab but they all denied. "You have to walk on your own Tiny, you have to be a big boy." Poppy says still climbing "but my feet hurt.. I don't want to!" Tiny Diamond says whining. "The quickest way in would be from the roof."

Branch says as they all finally made it to the top of the large building. "The HVAC system!" Y/N says "ooh i love how you love say HVAC system" Branch says as Y/N starts to blush a little. "Thank you"  Y/N says as Poppy rolled her eyes at them. "Ok Lovebirds don't get distracted were not here for you two to flirt."

Branch rolls his eyes at Poppy "Anyways. We'll have to bypass the fan blades so that our... Cupcakes. Don't get sliced into two." Branch says while admiring the fan blades very closely. "Ooo we brought cupcakes?!" Tiny diamond asked while jumping around excitedly. "No Tiny" Y/N says face palmed herself. "No that's not- its doesn't matter."

Branch says as he jumped down and went straight for the fan blade, and they all jump after he did. Branch threw the gummy glove that poppy gave him which made the fan stop so they all can go threw safety. Once they all made it inside they were in this small room with a whole bunch of wires. "After that we cut the power so we can move freely through the Interior area." Y/N says while looking around.

"How do you know which wire to cut?" Branch asked noticing Poppy is very focused on the wires. "I don't, im just blasting them until something turns off." Poppy says and just then the power goes out. After the power goes out they all go to the vent and now are wondering looking around.

"From there we'll have to do some exploring but we'll find Floyd in one of those rooms." Branch explained while watching his surroundings carefully. "Look there he is!" Y/N yelled but only loud enough for them to hear. They all quickly ran over to Y/N and looked threw to see Floyd in a diamond perfume bottle.

"Come on!" Poppy said as she used her hair to open the vent up for and made i rope for them all to slide down. Once they all went down the landed on the dresser and there was floyd, he looked pale and tired. "Floyd!" Branch called out as he ran to the glass bottle. Floyd looked at him for a good minute before finally responding.