2. congratulations champion. (becky g!p)

The sunlight peeking through the cracked blinds gently stirred freen from her sleep and she sighed, feeling her wife’s warm body melting into her back. Soft puffs of air were hitting her neck where Becky buried her face
every inch of them pressing together from their heads to their toes. They’ve stumbled through the door well after midnight, delightfully buzzed on becky champagne and victory and they didn’t waste any seconds before tearing each other’s clothes off.

f

reen bit her lower lip just thinking about last night’s activities and unconsciously rolled her hips back into her wife, feeling the familiar hardness rub into her skin.
Her inner thighs quickly grew slick with wetness and want and she decided to treat her wife like the winner that she was.

Carefully turning over, she pushed Becky until she was spread out on the mattress, exposing her glorious naked skin for freen to touch.

Being careful not to wake her up too soon, freen placed teasing kisses on her collarbone, mapping her way across her chest without touching her sensitive tight and small nipples just until her wife’s breathing slightly picked up speed before stopping.

freen hid her smirk against her neck and reached down to feel the now hard cock with her hand, brushing her thumb across the head as Becky hips bucked up.
Soft grunting noises were leaving her mouth with every caress but hazel eyes were still hiding behind eyelids.

Slowly moving her hand up and down on the shaft and twisting her wrist on every upstroke, freen licked her way down the defined abs until she reached her cock and wrapped her plump lips around the tip.

She moaned at the taste and swirled her tongue around, licking away the precum that leaked out before pulling away to leave open-mouth kisses down the sides, all the way down to heavy balls.
Holding her cock up to Becky stomach, freen sucked on the skin before placing them into her mouth and closed her eyes to savor the sensation.

Suddenly long fingers thread through her hair to grip her by the roots to hold her in place and freen head snapped up to see aroused eyes watching her. Letting the sacks slide out of her mouth with a slick pop, freen whimpered at the sight of her wife’s face erupting in pleasure and she rolled her hips into the bed, hoping to elevate some of the pressure building between her thighs.

That’s it, sarocha,”
Becky voice was all breathy and husky, pulling another moan from the brunette between her legs,
You feel so good.”

Listening to the commend, freen quickly latched back on and sucked her in deep. The basketball player groaned loudly and snapped her head back on the pillow while her back curved skyward, gripping the silk sheets with her free hand.

J

udging by the quivering muscles of her thighs and the strong pulsing of her cock, Becky was close. freen held her breath and sunk, taking in every inch of the hard long and thick shaft she could fit in her mouth and hummed, messaging the meat.

Fuck, fuck, fuck…”
Becky chanted desperately, barely aware of anything besides her wife,

“Oh my God, saro, I’m gonna – “

Quickly grabbing the hanging sack with her hand, freen squeezed and rolled them in her palm while continuing to suck and it didn’t take long to feel Becky body stiffen and twitch before spurts of cum hit her tongue.