Chapter 10

After the intense workout session , Hiro finally decided to let M/n rest a little. Even though M/n did not do anything special except the fact that his father used him as a weight to lift, he was tired as hell. Well more bored than tired. What can he do, he was a kid; an energetic one. Sitting without moving was not in his cords. It felt like an absolute pain in the ass.

Hiro sat him on his lap. He occasionally removed M/n's hair which were sticked on his forehead. Poor baby boy, he had to endure such a torture just for the sake of his dad. But he was not very angry about it. Truth to be told, he quite enjoyed this specialized gym session.

Then Hiro got a call. It was from Yohan, his Mafia partner 'best friend'.

Yohan :
Yo bestie ! How ya doin' ?

Hiro :
First of all, I'm not your 'bestie' and I'm fine.

Yohan :
Not even a 'hello'. *Humph*. And here I thought I am your best friend.

Hiro :
Stop messing around and tell me why you called ?

Yohan :
Ok, ok ! Geez. Calm your tits bro. I just call to ask how little Champ was doing ? Heard he got kidnapped not so long ago.

Hiro :
He's... fine, I guess. And you thought that asking how M/n is doing gonna let you off the hook.

Yohan :
Fine you got me. I called because we got some ˋbusiness' to deal with.

Hiro :
Fine I'm coming.

After the call, Hiro turned toward M/n and said :

« Champ I got work to do. »

« But don't worry, as soon as I finish it, I'm gonna get you your favorite ice-cream. »

M/n simply nodded. His mood was down. Hiro's heart hurt to see his kid sad but unfortunately he had to go there.

Hiro putted his son down, took his hand in his bigger one and went in the room.

Later, Hiro finally left the house and went to take care of the 'business'.

•••TBC•••