CHAPTER 1

"It's been 2 years now," Suno says in a small voice while looking at the flowers on his window. He's in his room, looking tired as usual, taking his time to breathe.

It's been two years since the doctor told him that he had been diagnosed. Two years of continuously going to the hospital in secret. No one knows; even the company didn't know that Suno has been going inside and out of the hospital.

Suno is now pulling himself out of bed, taking the flowers that's on the window, and throwing them in the trashcan. 'cause he knows that any second now someone will barge in to his room.

"Suno hyung!! " Jungwon shouted while entering his room. "I thought you were still asleep, Hyung" walking to Suno.

"Yah, I'm not like Nikki, who can sleep all day." Even if he wants to, he can't, because he knows damn well that this disease won't leave him alone. Even breathing in his sleep is hard; it keeps him from sleeping.

"But Hyung, you look tired, and you got thinner," Jungwon said in a concerned look while holding Suno's hand.

Suno chuckled, then took his hand away from the younger in a gentle way. "I'm going to prepare now. Wake the others up now," he smiled, then went to his cabinet to look for his clothes today.

"okay!" the younger reply. Still worried but proceed to his other hyung.

While Suno was preparing his things, he looked at the flower on the top of his bedside table. The flower that he admires for a while, realizing how beautiful it is, is the same flower that is growing inside him. "Pretty," he said with a sad smile.

Suno went to the bathroom to take a shower. looking at himself at the reflection of the mirror, didn't know that he been there for a while staring blankly at the water that's flowing on his body

After preparing, Suno goes outside of his room, finding three of their members ready. They have a busy schedule because of their comeback. Leaving their dorm early in the morning and coming back late at night, which causes Suno to be more exhausted.

While waiting for the others, Suno goes to the bathroom to take the medicine that the doctor prescribes to him,that he forgot to take while he's in his room. He took three because it's a long day.

But then he felt a tightness in his chest. He feels like he's choking, which gives him a hard time breathing. and then someone knocked on the door.

"Suno, is everything okay?" said the person on the other side of the door. The voice of the person to whom he fell in love. And thinking about it, this person doesn't feel the same way as he does.That his concern is a hyung that simple worry for his members. it broke him.

Even if it hurts so bad, Suno took a deep breath, wiping his tears "Yeah... I'm fine, hyung." he respond, closed eyes enduring the feeling in his chest.

Suno wanted to cry out loud of what he feels right now, if what he wanted to say. the feeling he been enduring. his disease. but he can't, it will destroy the things that they build, their efforts, their happiness, his happiness.

so it's fine, as long they're happy, as long as his heeseung hyung is happy. even if he lost himself. it's fine

Suno went out of the bathroom after that. he didn't know that it will took a while and saw that everyone is ready to go out of their dorm. he picked up his things and went to the door with the members.

their manager guiding them to the car with a few bodyguard. they needed two car to go to the company.

Suno took the first car and went at the blackest seat of the car. he seat comfortable so that he can take a rest while at the car before they go to their hectic schedule.

As he was relaxing he didn't know that the same person who knocks in his door at the bathroom earlier is at the front of his sit. Sitting beside one of the sweetest person of their group, jake hyung.

"Suno!" that person called him while turning his body to face Suno and smile at him sweetly. "how's your morning?" his jake hyung ask him in a genuine way as usual.

Suno envy how could this person never change, how he can stay the same as he is before. How sweet he is, how genuine he is, it's still the same. How he wish he could be like him.But not him in negative way.

Suno brushes his thoughts away and smile to his jake hyung."as usual hyung, jungwon wakes me up" he replied. He lied, not wanting to let anyone to know how jungwon doesn't really need to wake him up.

Jake giving him an agreeing face and turning so he could talk to Heeseung, who is currently waiting for him so they could talk.

Suno look at his heeseung hyung and he can tell, how the person he like look at his sweet hyung tenderly.That the person he love for two years, likes his jake hyung. 'Eyes really can't lie' he thought. He can feel his chest throbbing and he smile hurtfully know that he can't do anything about it. Turning his head so he can focus on something else.

At some point Suno feel suffocated because how cheerfully and loudly his hyung talking. That the three of them stock in the same car but it feels like he is not there, that he doesn't belong to there.

' gotta keep protecting this feeling that i
build in unstable and shaking ground '

Hi guys! so this is the first chapter of the story and i know many things is happening hehe and it quite messy
cause as i said before english is not my first language, i just put words that i think correct hehe but feel free to correct me. And btw guys I don't have a regular update sorry....

words: 1025