Chapter 2

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." 

                                                                                                                                                       - Mahatma Gandhi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea of freedom was foreign to me, as I had never experienced the true essence of it.

 I yearned to break free from the chains of my past that had relentlessly haunted me. 

Living as a normal individual was what I aspired to, surrounded by friends with whom I could enjoy moments of pure bliss.

 In this pursuit of emancipation, I realized that I was just like any other human being, with a desire to attain inner peace and fulfillment. 

In this ongoing journey, I hope to one day achieve that coveted freedom that would allow me to soar to unimaginable heights, unburdened by the shackles of my past and the limitations of my own self-doubt.

This is my only wish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The screen shone brightly which showed break time and I could move now. With this, Ice cream kun announced, "You are free to have foods in the cafeteria area." 

"Kiyopon are you coming?" Haruka asks.

"I will be coming. You can go ahead"

"Okay buddy..." Akito gives a thumbs up.

With this the Ayanokoji group went to cafeteria.

With this, many students move to cafeteria. I placed my hand on my chin, assuming a thoughtful pose

In the upcoming video .. I only hope that it's not about me. The fact that Shirou considered me a formidable person is concerning to me but he had not done really anything which had affected me.. But..

 I had been center of attraction. 

With this some major people will take a interest in me which will be pain in ass.

From what I know, I can deduce that the reaction would only be to a person who had achieved some brilliant things but in my case it's entirely different... The gods had taken an interest in me which is annoying. Why would a god take an interest in me? For some mere reaction... to entertain yourself.

Sigh.... I just want to live in peace.

Now with this, it is probable to say that my past would also be revealed in near future and I can't avoid it. With the revelation of my past, I wonder how they would view me? 

Would they be afraid of me? 

Would they shower me with pity?

Would they be wary of me?

But honestly I don't really care about their opinions... 

Hmm... 

"Ichinose.. what do you need?" I said as I glance at her.

"Ayanokoji kun... I think you know why I asked to speak with you," Ichinose said, smiling on the surface, but beneath that smile lay something unfamiliar to me.