5

return

Chapter 5 Return to Base (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

For example, Sun Chao, although he does all kinds of evil in the base, he actually doesn't dare to provoke powerful bosses. The Tianyun team is one of the best in the base, and he hates officials like him who have no strength and like to do evil the most. Replacing.

They once encountered Sun Chao bullying others, and Tang Yuan gave him a severe beating. Because he was afraid of Tang Yuan's strength, although Sun Chao was filled with hatred, he did not dare to really take revenge on Team Tianyun. . Seeing that they never came back made me feel happy. If they really died outside because of their mission, then Sun Chao could be even more unscrupulous in the base.

In Taoyuan Community, everyone from Tianyun Team gathered in 1601 for a meeting after dinner.

"Captain, should we report the existence of Taoyuan Community at the base?" The person who spoke was called Tan Ling. She was the deputy captain of Tianyun Team and the only female member of the team. She had a level 4 wind power.

"In such a special place, water and electricity are not limited and food is sold. Even the base cannot guarantee that all employees have access to water and electricity. Will the base leaders believe it?" Qin Jinbao answered before Tang Yuan.

Tang Yuan pondered for a moment and said in a deep voice: "We will report it truthfully. Whether they believe it or not is not our business. We will return to the base early tomorrow morning, each go back to pack our things, and bring all our families here to the base. Its no longer fit for life.

'If someone asked us where we were going, would we tell the truth? Qin Jinbao asked again.

"Tell the truth." Tang Yuan replied.

After the brief meeting, everyone went back to their rooms to rest.

Early the next morning, Yun Xia opened the task panel and there were no other new tasks updated, so she decided to go out and see if she could sign a new tenant today.

When they arrived at the door of the convenience store, they saw the Qiao brothers and sisters buying things and saying hello to Yun Xia: "Good morning, Boss Yun."

Yun Xia looked at Qiao Wenzhou preparing to go out and asked casually: "Good morning, brother Xiao Qiao, are you ready to go out?"

"Yes, thanks to your medicine, Boss Yun, I feel that it is more effective than ordinary medicines. My injuries are almost healed. I plan to go out today to check out the surrounding environment, kill zombies and collect crystal cores. After all, there is more inventory. There will also be a time when it runs out." Qiao Wenzhou replied.

Yun Xia looked at Xiao Qiao and asked, "Xiao Qiao, aren't you going out?"

Xiao Qiao said helplessly: "I haven't awakened my powers, and I don't have the ability to go out and fight zombies. I can only work hard for my brother. I can only clean up our room as much as I can."

Hearing this, Yun Xia's clear and smart eyes moved slightly, and a flash of joy flashed in her eyes. Isn't this just right? When she thought of recruiting an employee for the system task, Xiao Qiao was the best candidate.

So she said excitedly: "Xiao Qiao, are you willing to be my employee? I also want to recruit new employees. Although the salary is not as much as the salary earned from fighting zombies, it is better than being stable. The salary is 500 points a month, including daily wages. Food. How about it? Do you want to think about it?"