10

return

Chapter 10 Cleaning up the scum (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

The ruthless voice of the system sounded again: "Host, remember to increase the occupancy rate to 100%~"

Yun Xia suddenly blurted out: "Get out!"

When it gets dark, a small group of people rustle outside and are secretly observing the community from outside. This team was sent by Sun Jian. They should have arrived here long ago, but unfortunately they encountered a small wave of zombies on the way, so they tried their best to save their lives.

Although they are tired and hungry now, their food was lost long ago when they escaped. They originally thought that this trip was just a simple exploration mission, so there are no space powers in the team. Now everyone can only starve. With.

At this moment, they looked at the entrance of this luxurious and magnificent community. They were not only shocked but also ecstatic. Just looking at the door, they knew that it was definitely not simple inside. If their boss could take over this place, then they would be able to survive by drinking some broth from now on. Gotta be comfortable.

They looked at the darkening sky and decided to go inside to take a look. After all, the risk factor at night was much higher than during the day. After tonight, they would run back and report to the boss early tomorrow morning.

As soon as I entered the door, I saw the brightly lit building, convenience stores and pharmacies with illuminated signs. The more they looked, the more excited they became, as if this place had been taken over by them.

As soon as they walked into the convenience store, they went crazy

"Oh my God, boss, I've never seen so many brand-new foods and products. We've made a lot of money!"

After one of them finished speaking, they ran towards the goods and prepared to catch them all. However, before Xiao Qiao had time to warn them, he saw them being stunned and falling to the ground in convulsions.

Xiao Qiao looked at the people here speechlessly, not knowing what to do. He could only run to Yun Xia first and let her come and take a look.

Yun Xia felt a little excited after hearing Xiao Qiao's report. It has been so many days since the apocalypse that he has not met a real bad guy. No one in the community can hurt him anyway, so Yun Xia is not afraid and follows Xiao Qiao to the convenience store.

Looking at the fainted people here, Yun Xia was not only amused but also a little embarrassed. How to deal with them?

Yun Xia opened the system mall and looked through it to see if there was anything suitable, and suddenly saw an artifact.

【Sparrow Spirit Whip】

Introduction: An ancient artifact, it is said that the ancient god of war refined it from the collected Suzaku bones. The whip is decorated with Suzaku patterns, and there is a sun decoration made of Lianyun silk hanging around it, making it extremely gorgeous.

Function: It is highly flexible and can be freely retracted and retracted. When the whip is swung at the enemy, it will emit a chirping sound to confuse the enemy. It can also be used to bind the enemy so that his soul cannot escape unless the user lifts it.

Yun Xia was happy. Isn't this just a pillow for him to take a nap? But isn't this system a product of technology? Why is it still related to the land of immortality?