part 8

Armaan pov

Flashback

I knocked door and entered inside. You are sitting on bed with heavy gunghat. I lifted it and you are glowing .

Armaan - you change and come I wanted to talk to you.

Amulya - before that I wanted give you something.

With heavy lehenga you went to cupboard and gift for me. When I opened there was watch for me. And what you told me while tieing watch to my hand made me hide what ever I want to say you.

Amulya- when ever you see this watch i want you to know that there someone who loves so much , your happiness is her world ,you never need push yourself to get her acceptance , she loves you how ever you are and waiting for you at home. You should always be safe for her because you are her life.

And you went to change leaving me there stunned, after dad you are the only one who told me those words. When you came back you asked what I wanted to talk but I don't want say anything to hurt you so instead I told.

Armaan- if you are not ready we will take it slow, I will wait .

Amulya - armaan I am ready for everything with you ,I just want to be your wife in every sense. I really love you alot

And i accepted you as wife in every sense.

Flashback end

Armaan - while accepting you as my wife i don't know when I gave my heart to you . But today when I saw Malika i didn't feel any hurt and realised my innocent beautiful wife took heart completely then how can I feel anything for other women

Amulya - you really love me. You are happy with me.

Armaan - you won't believe your maan. Amulya's maan loves amulya so much much much more.

She laughed hearing my words

Amulya- even amulya loves her maan much much more.

We heard maanya crying.

Amulya - it's her feeding time .you go change, I will feed her.

Armaan - after rain stops we will leave for our home .

Amulya- ok maan.
She replied with smile and went to maanya who raised her voice because her parents are late to pick her up. Amulya picked her up and kissed her nose . She stop crying, amulya brought her to bed and started feeding. I couldn't stop myself and kissed her forehead.

Amulya- go and change or else you will catch cold.

Armaan - I want to make love with you ,after feeding make her sleep in crib.

I  removed cothes and started rubbing.

Amulya - armaan why are you behaving shameless. Wear your clothes.

Armaan- what is need to wear when I will remove them now. see our maanya , she slept while you are feeding her. My maanya is dad's good girl

Amulya - stop it armaan , you behaving shameless infornt your daughter.

Armaan - baby ,she is not going to understand single word . I am making her sleep in crib and now it's my turn to eat you.

Amulya - armaan have a filter to your mouth.

I made maanu  sleep in crib and came towards amulya

Armaan - from here there will be no filter.

By saying that I took her lips in mine and started make love to her.