part 10

Author pov

Next day when dev woke up he saw his mother sitting near his legs on his bed. He got up and asked her

Dev -what are you doing here?

Arundhati - I am sorry.

Dev is shocked.

Dev - are you okay?

Arundhati - yes iam ok now, from 30 years I can't feel peace in my heart but after saying sorry I can feel peace. It's not one day realization for me,I always wanted to come to you and I also wanted to take armaan in my hands but I wanted you to say sorry for marrying anitha . In that ego I never realised I was one who should understand her son and accepted his love.

By saying this she left room by leaving her elder son shunned.

Amulya pov

My sleep got disturbed due to sun rays fall on me . I smuggled into hard chest and opened my eyes to look into my husband eyes which are already looking at me.

Amulya - what are you looking at me like that.

Armaan - like what
He asked kissing my forehead

Amulya - like I am something precious.

Armaan - you are precious
He kissed my both cheeks

Armaan - we should go home ,so go fresh up and wear clothes.

He said giving peck on my lips

Amulya - why are in hurry to go home.

Armaan - you will know when we reach home.

Author pov

When they reached there home with maanya they are Arundhati there

Amulya - is this why you to come home soon.

Armaan- no ,what is grand ma doing here.

Amulya pressed his hands

Armaan - Iam fine , I am just shocked.

Arundhati - this is your house only ,why are standing outside

Armaan and amulya went to her bend to her blessings with maanya. Arundhati took maanya from amulya.

Arundhati - In our house from three generations there no girls . Finally goddess came to our house in form of  great grand daughter.

Amulya just smiled at her where armaan is standing like a rock . They both are not understanding what's going on. Arundhati remove her gold bangles and gave to amulya.

Arundhati - Take these, my mother in law  gave this when I gave birth to dev .

Amulya don't know what to do so she is looking at armaan who is looking at his grand mother shocked.

Arundhati - Armaan say her take these bangles. If your mother alive i would have given to her and she would give to amulya but because of my wrongful status I lost my daughter in law with out even knowing her.

Arundhati told with tears . Armaan couldn't stop himself and hugged her. When armaan hugged her she started crying saying

Arundhati - iam sorry , iam very sorry armaan. My Arman

Saying this she took armaan face in hands kissed his forehead . armaan took bangles from her hand and made amulya wear them. After sometime grand ma left to agnihotri mansion . Before leaving she asked armaan and amulya to come and stay with them in agnihotri mansion to which they denied saying they have lot of happy memories in there home which they don't want leave.

Armaan pov

After grandma left I took amulya to our bedroom and told her close her eyes.

Amulya - why maan

Armaan - why don't you just close eyes without asking any questions

With pouted mouth  she closed her eyes. I pecked her pouted mouth and told not to open her eyes.

I brought black bead chain and ring infront of her and told to open her eyes.

Armaan - i brought these yesterday ,they are in my office bag that is why I return home to make wear these. On our marriage I tied that black bead chain and ring thinking you as my responsibility but now I want tie with love so I brought these for you.

Amulya hugged me tightly and started crying.

Armaan - why are crying now please don't cry jaan

Amulya - I love you

Armaan - I love you more

Say that i made her wear new black bead chain and ring while removing old ones