❤chapter -3 some unfold theory ❤

At office .

Zhan who heard that,he shocked to the core

Zhan who heard that,he shocked to the core. How a stranger kid randomly proposing him in that way.
How! and how can he get Zhan's personal phone number. He is not a ordinary guy. He is Sean xiao zhan CEO of Sean empire. The unknown questions disturbed him still his phone hang on to his hand.

"hello! Gege! Can you hear me?
"gege ?"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Yibo feel that the phone is cut off. He immediately laughing like a baby, Roaming his own room, dancing like a glass doll.
He finally found his gege's number. And heard his angelic and dominant voice.
"I will make you mine zhange and this time nobody dare to separate us "

Flash back.

In the cafeteria.

Yibo and huiesang eaten his food and chitchat with some random thing. Suddenly yibo said ....
" hueisang.. If I help you from Hitler dage then you have a pay me back something "
Huiesang chuckle and say "tell me what do you want "

"I want zhan ge's personal number "yibo proudly said.

"What? How can I give you? Zhan ge.. I mean Mr. Xiao zhan is top businessman of China you know nah!? nervously said huiesang.
"and your dage is his business partner I know very well " annoyingly said yibo.
" choose your path do or die "said yibo with challenging face.
Huiesang can't deny and say "OK I will try. "

At 4pm.

Yibo eagerly waiting for someone after school. He roaming around his room seeing his phone.
Suddenly his phone pop up a message.yibo smirked and sent message back to his crime partner.
"you did a good job huiesamg" thought yibo and moves on to his mission.

Flash back end.

He is so nervous, although he is 18 years old boy. He only know that his life belongs to xiao zhan. He love him unconditionally... If his zhan ge reject him he will die any movement.
Once someone separate them when their age 11 and 1 .

why!?

Let's see ..

Flash back.