⚠chapter-10 brother's anger 💢

Inside Yibo's cabin.

Zhan and yibo enjoying their own private time. This is the first time zhan observed Yibo's behavior his smile, giggling only for him. His presence how special meant to him.

Zhan observed yibo is just a little doll who want his attention and care.

"gege? why are you silent anything is wrong? " yibo asked innocently.

But suddenly zhan hugged him tightly. "why.. why i was ignoring you yibo why I'm so careless about you? Thought zhan and keep hugging his little glass doll.

Their body rubbing against each other roughly.

" mh~.. ge... gege! w...what's wrong ? " said yibo nervously. But zhan still silent.

" l

" l...leave me gege I'm feeling shy " said yibo shyly with his lower head.

"why? " asked zhan softly in his ear. But his little word make Yibo's body vibrate .

" ah.. are you going to .. mm.. deflower me? asked yibo with most shyly red face.

But zhan just too amused by Yibo's innocent naughtyfull words.

He chuckled softly for his words and asked " you little one ..who taught you about this word? "

" m..my friend huiesang. a.. and we know that after marriage couples are do it every night " said yibo with most Innocent way looking at zhan eyes.

Zhan just stunned by his little devil's every works. He can't imagine how naughty yibo is.

" I just hugging you nothing else " said zhan and hugged him tightly.

" t..then what's it? " asked yibo controling his laugh and pointing to Zhan's big fat bone between his legs.

"yibo.... You are such a brat " zhan softly scold him with all red face.

But yibo is yibo...he didn't change his troublemaker attitude.

Suddenly he get up and spread his legs sit down in Zhan's lap then hugged him tightly inhaled his gege's manly scent.

And opposite side this is so unexpected for zhan because of yibo's action. right now he is getting hot try to calming his inner thing.

" y.. yibo ..get up and sit beside me please " said zhan pleaded voice.

"no.. i wanna stay here " said yibo dramatically rubbing his face in zhan's coller. ignore his gege's request stubbornly.

Outside the cabin.

" Lee! What's going on? I just can't understand what are you trying to do?" asked qiren to his wife.

"don't bother honey! I know what should I do right now " said Carmen with most calming voice.